The Undertaker.. (Need Ws's Attention Here)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StaticX

Reaction score
Made this for a friend UTF Tronz..

f_UtfTronzm_e2da002.jpg

Rate it please..

Wrestling Station

well, its seems you couldnt get out of the cornor of making small signatures.
Now the signature, its theme and all the stuff you made in it are all out of topic. You can have any other psd there instead of the undertaker, you can even have a Naruto psd instead. Really try make something different and the text (the color, opacity, etc..) not suiting the signature.

Also you cant make a signature without the scanlines? dude i told you stop this or you will never improve. Read back what i told you on other threads you made in the gfx section, and try follow the advices i gave you to start getting rid off the problems you are having right now.

Im not saying that your work is bad, its just the same and kinda basic stuff and most of the time there is no relation between the theme and the background you make.

StaticX

Reaction score
Seriously, you can be so harsh at times.. :p
Mehh, the scan lines and the background were all part of the request mate.. including the size, the font I used and the size of the font and the colours itself.. hehe..

Anyways, 'll try to do better next time..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I don't get why when you ask WS to notice it, you just argue back the points he makes. He made a comment about the sig in general. Rather than arguing back, just take the advice for future reference.

Reaction score
^ i think he wants to battle him in a gfx battle. he challenged ws some time ago.

Moonlight Drive

I think he wants WS attention so WS can give him advice to improve

StaticX

Reaction score
Mehh.. I just wrote I needed Ws's attention here cause back when I was here in 2007 as Tronz King, we were equally matched and now, he's better and I wanted to get his advices to get better myself..

I'm not arguing back.. I actually noted down all the points.. I just told him that all I did was part of my request.. :)

Famou$ 187

Made this for a friend UTF Tronz..

f_UtfTronzm_e2da002.jpg

Rate it please..

Probably one of the best sigs you have done so far.

Mehh.. I just wrote I needed Ws's attention here cause back when I was here in 2007 as Tronz King, we were equally matched and now, he's better and I wanted to get his advices to get better myself..

I'm not arguing back.. I actually noted down all the points.. I just told him that all I did was part of my request.. :)

There is no way you are Tronz King. Tronz King was straight up sick wit his gfx. And you are far from that.

StaticX

Reaction score
LMAO..!! Dude.. I got my user name changed when I got back.. dont believe me!? Go check the GFX Hall Of Fame topic's first page.. all the posts made by ~Tronz King~ are now posted by the username StaticX.. :)

Famou$ 187

Well I remember you & you was alot better than this. What happen you on a gfx drunk now or what?

StaticX

Reaction score
Well.. to be honest, going back at my old gfx I think they're shit..
They're too basic and stuff.. why're you saying I was better before??
All I did before was placed a render on a background, added scanlines, text, border and thats how my sigs were done back then..
Now, I use filters, brushes etc.. so??

Famou$ 187

Either do more like your Undertaker sig or do more simple stuff that's what I like really but it's not up to me.

StaticX

Reaction score
Ohh.. you mean to say the Animated Undertaker sig I did??
Well, I might try something like that pretty soon.. i guess I might do it and then let members compare my current work and my previous ones..