The Undertaker launching Six Feet Under Patreon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
undertakerpodcast.webp

One of pro wrestling's biggest legends looks to be entering the podcast industry.

In a post on his Instagram stories on Friday, The Undertaker announced that he's launching a Patreon for a project called Six Feet Under with Mark Calaway. The project will feature "in-depth conversations with a HOF wrestler."

“I am really excited because I’ve been working on a project. It’s called Six Feet Under,” The Undertaker said. “So what I need you to do, tap on that link. It's going to take you to my Patreon account. And there you’re going to receive exclusive content, not only of my wrestling career, my personal life, my views on things – just a whirlwind of all things Mark Calaway. So click on that link. Go over to Patreon and check it out."

Here's the full description for Six Feet Under:

The last 30+ years of being on the road as a professional wrestler has led to many stories in and out of the wrestling ring. Mark will be sharing weekly stories that you probably have never heard before and taking you down memory lane with some of his most epic matches that we all loved. So, if you are interested in the world of pro wrestling and getting a behind the scenes look into the life of one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, well grab your shovel and get ready to go Six Feet Under with Mark Calaway!

Undertaker's Patreon has subscription tiers of $5 per month, $6 per month, and $10 per month. The lowest tier will get access to episodes on Wednesday mornings when the show launches. The other two tiers will get early access on Monday mornings. Those who subscribe to the $10 tier will be able to submit questions that The Undertaker will answer in future episodes.

It appears that WWE isn't involved with Undertaker's Six Feet Under project.

The Undertaker was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2022. Since then, he and WWE have partnered together to bring a one-man show called "UNDERTAKER 1 deadMAN SHOW" on tour. The one-man show usually takes place surrounding WWE events.

Undertaker made an appearance on NXT when it went head-to-head against AEW Dynamite on October 10. He laid out Bron Breakker with a chokeslam during the appearance.

Reactions: Jimmy King

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
A wrestler with controversial views and a podcast shouldn't have any issues in the future