The Ultimate Fighter 14: Team Bisping vs. Team Miller Live Discussion [Episode 5]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Bisping_100_large.jpg
Oh hello, I didn't see you there. Welcome to another installment of Murder Mystery The...I mean The Ultimate Fighter live discussion. For those that need catching up, Michael Bisping is an awful coach. Legitimately terrible. He really may be a worse coach than former Dallas Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips, and cousin, that man was an awful coach.

So far this season, Jason Miller has swept the fights, winning every single one against Team Bisping. There also has been some funny stuff at the house and gym with one of Miller's fighters playing the part of Benedict Arnold, giving away all of the team's secrets including the match ups. Unfortunately, even with knowing all the fights, Team Bisping can't win a single fight. Remember what I said about Bisping being a terrible coach? Yep, this is exactly why. Oh and his advice when his guys are in the cage.

This week, judging from the previews that were shown immediately after last week's episode, Jason Miller finds out who the spy is...SPOILER ALERT: It's John Dodson. There's also a bit of a scuffle at the gym between fighters and Miller and Bisping. I wonder if the Count spit in Mayhem's face, cause we all know he loves doing that.

Side note: What's with Miller always starting big brawls?

Another side note: How many times does Shia LeBeouf have to get beat up at a bar before he learns that Bumblebee is a fictional robot character?

Following the show, head on over to Most Diabolical Hater's Blue Mountain State Lovefest. Dude loves that show so much it's sickening!

The show starts at 10 p.m. ET/8 p.m MT (I don't know what Spike does with you Pacific Timeline people). Tune in and join us for The Ultimate Fighter 14!