The Ultimate Burial

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
After this week’s WWE Raw Supershow went off the air, the Big Show returned and entered the ring. He started to beat John Cena but Cena countered with the Attitude Adjustment. Cena never got the pun but his music hit.

Big Show then moved his attention to John Laurinaitis, putting is shirt over his head and slapped him on the chest a few times to where Show received a mixed reaction.

Laurinaitis attempted to leave to the back, but Cena said that this isn’t how we end the night and Zack Ryder comes out. Ryder dragged Laurinaitis back to the ring as Cena slaps Big Johnny in the stomach and hits him with a Broski boot.

Triple H comes out to join in the melee with the crowd chanting for him to pedigree Laurinaitis. HHH holds Johnny as Cena and Ryder slap Laurinaitis’ back and The Game hits Johnny with a pedigree, which was said to have been botched pretty bad by Laurinaitis. Triple H, Ryder and Cena then “woo woo woo.”

After all the attacks, Justin Roberts takes the mic and says to the crowd, “let’s hear it one last time for John Laurinaitis.” Laurinaitis’s music hits and the crowd chants “Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye.” As Laurinaitis made his way up the ramp Vince McMahon’s music then hit. Vince came out and kicked Laurinaitis in the crotch to end the show with a big pop from the crowd.

PWmania

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:annoyed:

Overkill x10... I feel really bad for the guy, Kia-style.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He'll be back in 2 weeks.

Besides, I don't understand why people care/bitch about things that happen during commercials or after the taping ends. It's not real. It's for the crowd only, it has no bearing on storyline. I remember when HHH pedigreed Miz during a commercial and people were all butt hurt about it.

Reactions: Asskicker

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Besides, I don't understand why people care/bitch about things that happen during commercials or after the taping ends. It's not real. It's for the crowd only, it has no bearing on storyline. I remember when HHH pedigreed Miz during a commercial and people were all butt hurt about it.

What this man said. But it's still sad. :((

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:

You missed the point of the thread.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
i think the biggest dickhead move was making us watch all that drama and not getting to see the fans pop for Ryder (hometown always gets some love) instead it was a waste of a dark match, with the same value as HHH's random pedigrees or Orton's random RKO. He is buried like the undertaker and kane were, give him a month max and he will come back "better" than before.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:ace: I'll be back Cena fan
Resurrect People Power

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's not revelant, but that's some burial we're talking about right there. :dawg:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Bradshaw said:
btw what is getting buried in wwe? @[Seabs]

Wrestling HHH

:haha: it's where you're made to look bad in the eyes of the fans, so you're standing is worse than before. Think Mark Henry running through everyone before running away from Big Show.