The Top 10 Benoit Facts!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

A couple of months ago I posted a thread with some Benoit facts... Here are the top 10!

10. Chris Benoit does not breath "air" as you would call it. Only wind from a tapping hand

9. The infamous 1998 Hell in a Cell spot was caused when Mankind looked at the entrance and said "Oh Shit! Here comes Benoit!"

8. Chuck Norris counted to infinity, twice. Chris Benoit laughs at Chuck Norris for needing any other number besides 4.

7. Instead of Gum, Chris Benoit knife edge chops a nearby wall and chews a dislocated Brick, giving his breath that Bricky fresh smell. One time he swatted the ABC Brick away and it knocked a nearby Curt Hennig unconscious. Hennig realized how awesome it was and would then make it his own.

6.On the 8th day God created Benoit, and then Benoit suplexed God into oblivion for waiting 8 days.

5. Bret Hart got the name "Hitman" after hitting the mat repeatedly tapping out to Chris Benoit's Crossface.

4. Franklin Roosevelt said "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself!" What most people didn't realize that "Fear Itself" is Chris Benoit's birth name. Of course, Roosevelt knew it. Why do you think he was in a wheelchair?

3. Out of fear of Chris Benoit, a Los Angeles gang renamed themselves in order to trick Chris Benoit into not crippling them. I think we all know the name of this gang.

2. Crippled people make Chris Benoit sad. Not that he feels sorry for them, but because everyone he meets means there's one less person in the world for him to cripple.

1. During the course of evolution, some animals forsaw Chris Benoit crippling many other animals. They evolved into what we know as "invertebrates"...

Honorable Mentions:

They call the reverie of death "Taps" due to Chris Benoit being responsible for the first military death.

Benoit did not murder his family. He did kill them, but it was consensual. You see, Nancy and Daniel understood that the only way Benoit could ever go to Hell and defeat Satan was if he committed the ultimate sin.

Chris Benoit's tights are actually mood tights. They reflect the mood he is in before the match:
Red = angry
Yellow = angry
Black = angry
Blue = angry
Purple = angry
White = angry

John Cena has Five Moves of Doom. Chris Benoit laughs at John Cena for needing more than one.

And for old times sake....

Why can't Chris Benoit ever go to a gas station? Because he always carries matches. :(

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Lol Class, here's another one.

Not many people know but Chris Benoit is a very generous man he donate's blood, just not he's own.

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
can someone explain to me #8

I also dont get the first honorable mention
the one about taps and military deaths