The team of Rybaxel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I coined the name AxBack for their team during the Smackdown discussion. Obviously Vince put them together to appease me. :happy:

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
There are a lot of tag teams, who`s the creative guy who propposed the idea? Teddy Long?

Reactions: JC4Life37

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
That team feels so awkward, it's funny. I think it'll be interesting to see Ryback as part of a team, and this could be a bit good for Curtis since he has nothing to do since losing his championship.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Awkward team, but I love it.

The tag team division is becoming a strength to the product.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
They're a pretty decent tag team, I guess. What a difference a year makes, though - around this time last year, Ryback was still hot and main eventing for the WWE Title. Now he's teaming with Curtis Axel lol.

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
There is still a chance Ryback can make something of himself in the WWE. Axel is done. Regardless of his in ring ability, his lack of charisma and the FACT that he was saddled with the piss poor worst name in the history of pro graps "Michael McGillicutty" means to me that Curtis Axel is dead weight and will never reach any star status that isn't given to him.
He is probably the only guy on the WWE roster that I honestly think could better his career by going to TNA.

Nexus1

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wweforever.net
never seen funny team like this one. even team hell no is more powerful than this shit.:happy:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ehh, I kinda like this team. They aren't particularly amazing but they aren't shitty

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Only you would think that....

Honestly, If their Name is Rybaxel......I think the WWE needs to find a new name for them. The name is just bad.....Even Tons of Funk is a better name....
You're right. I cringed the first time I heard the name. They need to come up with an alternative.