The stain in your underwear after you fart=Bling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

You seem to be the anchor of the tards. You try oh so hard to be the ever cliche wigger yet you don't even know what goes on around you. You are the ultimate failure and will go nowhere in life, unless you are handed "Rest Of Life" in a can by your parents, which you probably will be. Run back to your little playroom and continue fondeling your younger sister while listening to P.Diddy.

Please type more than 3 words in a reply or topic you twat! Also, I have my old English books lying around from 3rd grade. Give me your address so I can send them to you, along with a bomb. How much LSD was your mother on when she spawned you? Obviously not enough, I wish you died at child birth.

LadyHotrod

ouch...that was probably a little mean...

It's a flame forum. It's suppose to be mean.

Anyways, more on our most homosexual member, Bling, who is obviously too much of a pussy to answer back but I'll rape him with more words, and we all know how much Bling likes being raped.

What I say does have importance. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it has no importance. Do you even read any of my posts kid? Don't forget to go to bed early, don't want to miss the school bus tomorrow.

Time and time again you are going to find yourself the butt of everyone's jokes. We will most likely use words you wont understand or even attempt to comprehend. But now that I think about it, we don't have to. You flame yourself by posting. Everything you have said so far is irrelevant, illogical, and most notably Blue. I'm not even going to try to insult you. I would be a waste on the count of you being borderline illiterate.

I'm glad you're a loner, but I don't think that is by choice. It’s people like you that really make me hate humanity.

Michael1

Reaction score
New name for all these bumps. Bump-a-mania. :)

LadyHotrod has always, and always will own Bling or whatever his new name is. So, yeah.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol why even bump this.

So old.

Mike if you bumped this to make LadyHotrod look back or anything even involving the crap going on in the other thread then well this looks bad on you.

I mean really why bump an old thread that was short and I never even replied to cause this was made then during my just gonna annoy her stage. But really just STOP.

MikeRaw

Lol, Blaze.
Because I was browsing through her old threads (in flamalation chamber) to see how repetitive her material is, and saw this thread, and the title made me burst out in laughter.