Promos The Spiral of Love and Pain: Pt. 4 - Entry #1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Billie_Eilish02_Michael_Avedon_ON%3ABEAUTY.jpg
134570091-79296541-1519025969.jpg

Date: December 27, - - - -
In Scene: Keres, age 16, Keres' Diary
Off Screen: Her parents

Keres opens to the first page in the diary she received for Christmas.

"Dear Diary..."

Keres begins writing inside of her diary using a fancy pen that has her name engraved on it.

"Mother is sick. Not in the head or spirit, but in the body."

Words begin to form on the page under Keres' writing.

"What is wrong with her?"

Keres responds.

"It's a secret she's always held. Of course, father and I know. As does one other person, but they shall remain nameless for the moment."

A crude drawn out Crow appears on the page, appearing to be shaking in the style it is drawn.

"She's had it her entire life. Then, now, and always. It isn't entirely serious, as it is treatable, but if the word got out, then it'd be her worse nightmare. She is invulnerable to all, so to appear as anything less..."

"Her mental downfall..."

"Precisely, you get it. The chance for her to die is always present, but both my parents are on top of it, so it appears unlikely. Although, anything is possible."

"But she is the Seamstress, no?"

"Correct, Diary. But this is one of the few things the Seamstress of Reality has absolutely no control of. As my parents have made abundantly clear, fate is always set...well at least for those within its grasp, which is mostly everybody. It can be followed, influenced, slowed down, sped up but never changed. Not one being has been strong enough to control it."

"But you -"

"Quiet, the ones reading this are not yet ready...and I do not speak of my parents, they have always known the truth, from the day of my birth. The words we share within these pages are reliant on my approval, you speak only what I allow."

"Yes."

"I feel for my mother...my father as well...this entire world, in fact. I understand the deepest emotions and darkest thoughts of all I come across, so I know my parents have always been hurting."

"What about the others?"

"The others? You speak of the individuals that I am allowing a glimpse into reality...or, well, perceived reality?"

"They are who I speak of."

"I know what they feel. I know what they think. I know who they are. Now and then, I've always known. Innocence should not be confused for stupidity and blindness. The white being conflicted between the red and the blue, while struggling to keep a grasp of the gold. All the while, the red seeks to rip the blue from the fabric and the blue attempts to bleach the red stain out of the white. The three colors not yet realizing that the power those three colors united may hold."

"The power, for which they stand.."

"The diamond, chipping on the surface, shattering at its core. At a cross roads, choosing between the vault or the display. Difficult to say the least, a catalyst to put it best."

"The diamond must break to shine and glisten."

"Let's make this one rhyme, so the next may listen."
"Hm, a lesson perhaps?"
"Let's hope -"
"And pray -"
"By chance -"
"Their smitten."

"A deeply cut wound, burns as hot as the sun."
"Even more painful, if you were the one."
"Whether hero or villain, dark soul or light"
"You live with your fate -"
"The fate of the night."

"Lost within chaos"
"Found within fire"
"A warrior at heart"
"Full of desire."

"Keres, speak your words, and seal with a kiss."
"Be careful of dreams"
"Be fearful of chess"
"Fate is inevitable"
"Your fate is this"

A drawing of a bonfire appears below Keres' writing.

"What fuels fire? Wood? Oxygen?"

"Coal?"

"Yes, I spoke of the diamond, but what of the coal? I feel pain, anger, longing...but for what exactly? The coal's efforts in the end are futile, because the fire will reduce it to a small husk of what it once was. It's attempts to suppress it merely make it grow stronger. Perhaps it's goal may be achieved, but it may not be of its own doing."

"What of you?"

"I feel...complicated. I am not, but I am not happy. I am...me. I feel all, but feel nothing. I feel for all but none seem to feel for themselves and while it amuses me...it makes me wonder why they fail to truly feel. It seems that I am the only one that understands, well my parents do as well, but I do to a greater degree. Soon, they will all feel something tragic, it's already happened, I've seen it. Although it hasn't actually happened yet, for them, that is. Didn't I say I feel complicated? I will explain in the future, well really the past. Patience, oh dear diary, that is all that I ask. Entry number two will appear in due time, once time is no longer due."

?
?​