• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Promos The Spiral of Love and Pain: Pt. 1 - Father's Fortune

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
evil_eye_246304.jpg
img-tom-ellis_130649903598-786x1000.jpg

Date: F̶̧͇̳̲̼̱̙̜̣̫͋̈́̈e̸̢̢̱͖̤̙̿̊͂̈́̀͂̿͆̚͘͝ͅb̸̢̛̛̠́́̒̀̓́̀͘b̶̡̝͔̯̖̙͗̽̐̔͗̓͋̋̌͝r̷̢̖̰̜̭̮̞̄̽̈́͒̆̽̐̎̎a̵̧̩̯̺̰͓̫͉̭̠̝̒̏̓̆̔i̴̧̩̩̭̹̞̤͚̹̠͊̔̇͑̑͑͘o̸̗͗̀̎͌̓͗͝ ̴̧̠̖̺͉͓͖̻͍̣̫̓̂̈́́͒̽͐̕̕͝Q̷͔͚̈́͗̇̋̆͑̇͛͜͠u̷̢̝͕͙̽́͑͝ͅa̶̛̪̳̼͔͍͔̝̟̾͌͌͜r̸̡̳̈́͂̚͘̚͜t̶̨̧̛̺̙̠͎̙͙͉̠̓́̋̒̔̏͘ọ̷̢̨̜̞̠̮̺̠̳̞͗̍͂͌̿̈̆̃̋͝,̷̧͙̈́͂͑̎̅͘̚ ̸̪̯͛͆̆̄̔̈́͘͘͝͠Ṽ̶̜͓̖̜̾̎̎̓e̴̱͔̣͈̪͔͊̀̔͒̎̒n̷̬̭̗̠̺̘̠͔̙͎͌̓̎̊͊̋̅͂̊̾͘t̵͔̗͍̓̏̂̆̔̈͊͝i̷̢̡͎͉̠̲͕̲̜̻͐̀͗̕̕͜͝c̷̣̀̔̓̅̓i̸͕̰̺̊̒̍͂̈́̆͠͝n̵̨̠̘̬̖̠̿͑̒̀̍̐̋͒́͘q̸̢̰̭̳̫̻̪̭̃̓̑̓̀͝ǔ̵̢̢̱͍̳̟̪̗͓̹̤́̽ȩ̴̧͓̭̺͎̪͓̬͈̀̈́̈͛̓̌̽͜
Keres' 16th Birthday
In Scene: Slate Bass & Keres (Bassignani)
Off Screen: Eden (Martinelli/Bassignani)

"Your mother isn't very pleased with you, Keres."

Slate Bass, holding a cigarette in his left hand, has walked up to his daughter who sits in the middle of the garden, amongst Eden's seemingly everlasting roses. He takes a drag from his cigarette after bringing Keres the news of her mother's displeasure.

"Father, when has that mattered to me? You should both be more concerned about my displeasure with the two of you. I love you both, but as you have said, "disappointment is a powerful force." Who did you say that to again?"

Slate stares at his daughter, keeping a tired demeanor. He smirks and lets out a small "hmph", before taking another drag from his cigarette.

"You really shouldn't smoke father. You of all people should know that those rot every part of your being."

"You really are your mother's daughter-"

"I don't see the comparison to either of you, honestly."

Slate takes the cigarette and drops it in a pale of water next to the roses. He sits next to Keres and the both of them stare out at into the garden.

"Who I once said that to is not important. What is important, is you, my daughter. More specifically your future."

"Father, we know that my future is my own. You both have said as much. I've seen it, you've seen it and mother seen it."

Slate points out in front of him.

"This. All of this, not just the garden, not just the house, the material objects or the money...but the entire world is yours. It all belongs to you, they all belong to you. Your mother spent her life weaving it, I spent mines protecting it. Together, we have taken this world as our own, made it into what we desired and created perfection. All for you."

Keres turns her head to look at her father. She smiles at him as he turns to look at her. Slate's blank stare meets the cold stare of his daughters.

"The eyes truly are a window to the soul. I never imagined the combination of mine and your mother's would create a soul even more Torn than our own."

"Torn, yet truly complete. Hehe, I was the story all along, well sort of. The story you were trying to convey to everyone. The story that led to your power and success. The story that created this world within a world, the Torn Universe. Where anything can happen, so long as you have the ability and the powerful mind necessary to not only manifest it, but actually understand it. I have to hand it to you and mother, it truly is masterpiece."

"And you are the greatest creation to come from it."

"I am aware. The single most powerful person to ever step foot into this world. The world of my father's fortune and the immense pain of my mother. I am surprised that mother is displeased with me, hmph, you would think that she of all people would understand. Come to think of it, you don't quite understand either, do you?"

Slate looks away from his daughter and back out at the garden. In his line of sight, he notices the door leading into the house close.

"We have our theories. Although we aware that you have it all figured out. I, myself, have accepted that fact...your mother-"

"My mother cannot accept the fact that I have surpassed her and am far...far...greater than she could ever dream of being. The power I hold, well...this world can be whatever I want. I can do whatever I want."

Keres motions for her father to look at the roses around them. Particularly the very first rose in the garden, signified by it being the most colorful one there. The rose begins to fade in color and slowly starts the wilt as it shakes violently.

"Keres."

It begins to rain as far as the eye can see.

"Stop, please."

The rain becomes much more intense as the flowers begins to shake in an otherworldly manner, almost tearing the space around it.

"Stop, now!"

"Why?"

All of the plants within the garden, except the roses, drain of their color and suddenly drop to the ground. This causes Slate to stand up and look around frantically, almost scared and panting.

"Keres, stop this now!"

A dove falls from the sky and lands at Slate's feet, dead. Keres stands, turning to face her father, inches away from one another.

"Father, explain to me why I should stop, when I can rebuild all of this, but far greater."

Keres, still staring at her father, holds her right hand out to the side and catches a falling crow, which twitches in her hand.

"ENOUGH!"

Slate loudly exclaims, letting out a wave of anger, pain and power. This causes everything to seemingly return to normal.

"You know that I am just as powerful as your mother-"

"Your hold on this world has been falling ever since-"

"Quiet. You may be treated as an equal, because it is right. But I am still your father. And I will tolerate absolutely no insubordination."

Keres turns away from her father.

"Don't worry father, I would never do anything to hurt you, or mother for that matter. I love you both, and that is the strongest force in this world."

Slate takes out another cigarette and lights it.

"Keres, your mother and I designed this world, we know that there is always a "but" with a statement like that. Do not treat me like a common imbecile."

"I would also never do that father, how could I? You know far more than I do. You are correct, and the "but" is...I will make sure that this world evolves. I do not wish to truly change it. I will take what the two of you have perfected...and the rest, as they say, is in the hands of fate, no?"

Slate takes a drag from his cigarette.

"We've always known that you would surpass us. This soon however, is a surprise. The magnitude, is absolutely amazing."

"I must go now father. They're waiting for me at my party."

"Back before midnight?"

"Always. Love you, daddy."

"I love you too. Have fun."

Keres walks off towards the side entrance of the garden, which leads out of the residence. After watching her leave, Slate looks down at his feet and cups the dove into his hands. He completely covers it with his hands and quickly moves them up towards the sky, letting the dove out. It spreads its wings and flies away as if nothing happened. Then, from the direction Keres is walking in, the crow darts into the air, following the dove. Both birds seem joyful, as they are joined by an owl, which circles around them.

?