The slipper match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
-- Okay this actually happened, me and my friend were done watching Next Friday and were bored so... --

Irish = Me
Italian = Him

Irish hits the dreaded sweet chin music and Italian is down, Irish drags him and locks on the figure 4 leg lock, it's locked in for 5 mins (seriously) up until Italian rolls off the bed making Irish hit his gorgeous face off the folders, then...Italian picks him up and hits a tombstone leaving Irish upside down against the bed, Italian grabs a slipper and repeatedly drives it into Irish face, he then hits a conslippero and leaves Irish into a huddle he then turns around but Irish picks up the slipper and hits Italian into the back of the head then while italian is still standing irish hits Sweet chin music to the back again and italain falls into the casket (suitcase, he was 1/4 in, but...you get the jist) Irish destroyes italians face with both slippers until italian grabs him and hit a chokeslam, 1...2...

Keep scrolling

3!!!!!!!!!!

Boredom!

Enigma22

Reaction score
why were u in bed with another guy?

Markz

Reaction score
why were u in bed with another guy?

HAHAHAHAHA!!! OMGZGOM You so funny.

I was in a room, and there was a bed in the room, I know for you it's too much to take in but...