• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Promos The Sign...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
The Sign...

As we begin, nothing fills the screen besides complete darkness. There's silence for the moment as viewers are made to wait. Then suddenly, footsteps can be heard along with the sound of dogs barking and growling growing after a couple of creaky doors. The person who was just walking, stops...and growls also…

Anonymous person:
hmmmmmmmmmm…

Then the person speaks, revealing their identity…

Anonymous person:
Settle down...settle down… We've got company, fellas. I know you don't wanna face the truth...the reality of tragedy… Hmmm, I might have to coin that. THE REALITY OF TRAGEDY...the carnage for the acclamation of...being...number...ONE!

The deep voice pauses with dogs still making commotion like before. The rattles of both some chains and some chain link randomly included in the cacophony.

Anonymous person: This next LDW event...will be a disarray in the brutal nature...between men.

And for a split second, a red light flashes once above this mystery man then everything goes back to pitch black. Only to reveal a tall, muscular black man with his back to the camera but also wearing a wife beater, some dark jeans...and what looks to be a burlap sack over his head. Could this be...The Dark Traveler, Darius...Wright?!

DW:
Yeah, it is me and BTG...in a street fight for the golden prize, the LDW...WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. These dogs are hungry and will enter the pit, unleashed and unrestricted. BUT...which one... Which one is hungrier? Because…

And then that red light does another fast split second flash as this man, this very disturbed man is hunched over a small, empty chain link fence. This man continues once the darkness settles again…

DW:
Whether I'm Darius that night...or The Dark Traveler...or D-Dub… If I even have to chew off my right arm to beat the holy hell outta Brian Toogood with it, then I WILL! ...I will get...what is mine. I will...be paid in full and BRIAN…Brian is gonna pay that cost.

The red light flashes a second or two longer this time but just like that, Darius Wright (or whomever he relates himself as) snatch up the cameraman by the throat holding him above the wooden floor. He's attempting to choke him out...with his previously injured arm for no clear reason. The camera captures a close-up at the eyes through the cutouts of the burlap as it shakes from the struggle…

DW: Relax...just relax, I'm not going to kill you, Brian… I'm just going to make you think I am… And this is my sign of respect.

The camera is turned off by Darius and hopefully the cameraman is in one piece...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rosie
Status
Not open for further replies.