The side-effects of reality - NO JOKE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

These videos may not be suitable to some individuals, you're viewing at your own risk.

These videos scared the crap out of me and are a part of my project for the side effects of reality; :sq_yellow_sick:

Firstly a man who grew roots from his legs, face and hands. The doctors said that he would turn into a tree but his surgery progressed, at first I didn't believe this at all but after looking at a documentary on CNN, I was pretty much convinced. Not sure what happened next but this is the video of the Man-Tree:

[YT]DStwXsmZ3OE[/YT]

There is a lot abnormal growth in the world today but this one really shook my head, I can't believe how this happened;

[YT]ncecwD3xRWc[/YT]

You really wouldn't believe this even I don't :eek5: , according to the person from whom this video comes:
It's from Saudi Arabia and there is this woman asking for milk. This place is at a secret location and people aren't allowed to enter, here this woman is locked in a prison and you can't make videos over there but fortunately a video was made over there

[YT]mcONYgflCYU[/YT]

A Boy who is born with 3 arms instead of the normal two...

[YT]n7fy4BM4fmU[/YT]

A "Jin" becoming Muslim and offering prayer at a mosque;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_2ToIqK3d7c&feature=related

A girl who has no face, yes she has no face :shocking:

[YT]Gju5B3PHbUg[/YT]

Now there are many hundreds of videos that you can find over the internet like these, pictures/ articles whatever. If you find anything that is worthy enough, scary enough and/or disgusting enough for people to see then please do post it over here and let us explore the world and look beyond what our vision allows us to see! :watsup:

Bigfella

Reaction score
Deformed Baby: Was deformed... Mom got hit in the belly when she was pregent

Prison Lady: Obvious Illusion or something, you can't have just a head walking around....

Tree-Man: I saw this on SBS, Fucked me up too

C4

Prison Lady: Obvious Illusion or something, you can't have just a head walking around....

Yeah, it looks as if they did some master art with technology with that "Devil Woman" but then again, it's really scary!

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Tree Man: All I can say is, what the fuck?!.. That is crazy, But look on the bright side, at least he can smoke a cig eh?

Deformed Baby: DAMN! That was sick shit man. How the hell can the kid see?
Prison Lady: I call bull shit, like Bigfella said it has to be some kind of illusion or something.

A girl who has no face: I seen a show about her on TLC.

chessarmy

The second video is a baby with Harlyquin or some desease like that. When I came across that video one day, it scared the living shit out of me. I heard those babies only live a few days before they die. Damn man, that thing doesn't even look human

C4

Found something more interesting, this baby was born with one eye for the first time ever in this world;

untitled.jpg

untitled1.jpg

It is directed in the Holy Bible of the Christians and the Holy Qur'an of the Muslims, it is said as the same verse in both the Holy books;
Oh My followers rejoice and be patient for we are to be the superpowers again! 'Which of these two cities will be conquered first, Constantinople or Romiyah ( Rome )?' 'The city of Heraclius will first be conquered.' meant Constantinople ..'' by a one eyed human and then shall mankind witness the end of times.

I don't know, since much of the news today is made up by people themselves but then again... I got this as junk email. What kind of a baby would be born with one eye? :shocking: I believe2 this is genetic deformity not anything like that mentioned in those verses!

Evil Austin

wow.. makes you think how lucky you really are not to be like these people.

Vandy316

Reaction score
wow.. makes you think how lucky you really are not to be like these people.

yeah, very lucky that we arent physically deformed or mentally disabled.

the deformed baby was scary as hell.
i wonder if the other baby can use his third arm?