The Shield standing on the ring apron like fools

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The Shield standing on the ring apron on this weeks Smackdown like fools lol they are just lap dogs for CM Punk they are so doing all this attack stuff for CM Punk. Ambrose, Reigns, Rollins clearly have no balls to stand up to CM Punk and do what they want to do. You know what would actually make me like them is if they screw CM Punk and Rock wins the title but since there not allowed to interfer in the match then that cant happen but screwing over CM Punk would be fucking awesome

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Do you know they were told not to attack by Vince and the writers? They were told to stand there and act scared?

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Shhh.. Kayfabe!!!!

It will be revealed that CM punk has hypnotic powers and he mesmerized the shield into non attack mode!!!

This is how he will beat the rock!
Hypnosis!

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Do you know they were told not to attack by Vince and the writers? They were told to stand there and act scared?

they didn´t look scared to me:mad:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
The Shield in pussy style

66d9b1ef6a032bb5c1d08fe5ccd997d3.jpg

:eek:tunga: