The Shield need to invest in a new camera

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The Shield need to invest in a new camera as this shoddy camera work is laughable. If they want to be taken seriously then at least get a camera that works and doesnt look dodgy when filming. Better yet dont film themselves at all just leave the company as their gimmick has failed

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I like the camera work it suits their gimmick.

TheJoker

Jobber
Reaction score
d0aad74f322fa912884430b9d8b92411.gif

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I love the black & white camera, makes them really look like outlaws. I'm tired of all these heels being fine with some camera man film their whole backstage life, it's unrealistic. The one thing I hate is the stupid editing now when they pull random faces within promos, it really is corny and childish.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I like it because it shows that they're willing to do their own camera work and can't be concerned with budget as long as they get their point across. That's better than expecting to see a smooth, big budget production produced by the WWE themselves, even though these guys are supposed to be outsiders. Kind of like the NWO's self-made commercials that looked extremely low budget and grainy and black and white, only not as awesome...

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Did BLFFL just made a thread to talk about how bad The shield's camera is?!
Seriously?

Cmon now...as many of the posters already said, it's part of their Gimmick..
I just don't get it, if they have a promo with a better camera, will you start liking them?

LOL if Kelly Kelly ever release a film of herself naked using a shity camera, will you start hating on her?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I love the black & white camera, makes them really look like outlaws. I'm tired of all these heels being fine with some camera man film their whole backstage life, it's unrealistic. The one thing I hate is the stupid editing now when they pull random faces within promos, it really is corny and childish.

But you gotta love Ambrose changing his hair like 40 times in 1 promo.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
the moment they dont use that camera and go with the company´s camera, they lose their magic for me

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I like that they do their own filming. For me it gives them an unexpected edge and you don't know when they'll talk to the WWE as a whole again. It's a gimmick that I think is working for them.