Kayfabe The SENSATIONAL Debut

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RaiD0K3N

Jobber
Reaction score

An arena exploded with applause on the arrival of the SENSATIONAL Juan. The pop was enormous, to the point that the rough could've caved in from the sheer force of the uproar. A smirk displayed on the features of Santos as he approached the ringside to receive a microphone from one of the announce team members. Returning to the center of the ring he lifted the microphone to his lips but before he could speak the crowd chanted loud once more. 'SEN-SA-TION! SEN-SA-TION! SEN-SA-TION!' They cheered. The beaming grin plastered on his face remained as he waited for the uproar to settle before finally getting to speak.

Juan: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ! As if you don't know, now you're gonna know. That I, the SENSATIONAL JUAN SANTOS have arrived at Saturday Night Precision.

Another uproar exploded, the fans couldn't contain themselves at the arrival of his debut.

*Santos pointed in the direction of the titantron, the smirk on his face disappeared as he developed a more serious attitude*

Juan: Lemme remind the roster that from this day on, everyone is here put on notice. World Champ, IC Champ, Precision Champ, Tag Champs, HELL! Even the Women's roster too! I don't discriminate. Because there's no stopping this wave of the SENSATIONAL JUAN!

*With that he dropped the mic and rolled out the ring, walking up the entrance ramp as he high-fived the members of the SNP universe on his way out*

FIN~

Last edited:
Reactions: Closed