• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Chris

Dreams are Endless

A bipartisan effort is underway in the Alabama House and Senate to draft “clarifying” legislation that would “protect” in vitro fertilization treatments following the court’s ruling, state legislative sources told CNN.

Alabama House Democrats introduced a bill Thursday that would establish fertilized human eggs stored outside a uterus are not considered human beings under state law.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights

A bipartisan effort is underway in the Alabama House and Senate to draft “clarifying” legislation that would “protect” in vitro fertilization treatments following the court’s ruling, state legislative sources told CNN.

Alabama House Democrats introduced a bill Thursday that would establish fertilized human eggs stored outside a uterus are not considered human beings under state law.
Speaking of

Trump calls on Alabama legislature to protect IVF Services

:heston This is gonna piss off a whole lotta hardline conservatives.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

NEW YORK — The National Rifle Association and its former longtime leader were found liable Friday in a lawsuit centered on the organization’s lavish spending.

The New York jury found that Wayne LaPierre, who was the NRA’s CEO for three decades, misspent millions of dollars of the group’s money on pricey perks.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Dr. Ruth Gottesman, a longtime professor at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, is making free tuition available to all students going forward.

The 93-year-old widow of a Wall Street financier has donated $1 billion to a Bronx medical school, the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, with instructions that the gift be used to cover tuition for all students going forward.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
With Finland, Sweden, and Ukraine making bids for NATO membership, it's definitely going to serve as the Bulwark against Russian influence, and a military alliance will ideally spook Russia from continuing their imperialist war against Ukraine.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

President Joe Biden said today that he is hopeful that a cease-fire will be announced in the coming days. “We’re close," he said.

“My national security adviser tells me we’re close. We’re close. It’s not done yet,” Biden said during a stop in New York City to get ice cream. “And my hope is by next Monday we’ll have a cease-fire.”

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said earlier today that even if there were a temporary cease-fire, "we will then continue fighting until the very last hostages return.”

Chris

Dreams are Endless

President Biden won Michigan’s Democratic primary election on Tuesday but was facing significant opposition over his support for Israel as it wages war in Gaza, with a substantial percentage of voters casting ballots for “uncommitted” as part of a protest movement against him.

Former President Donald J. Trump was also victorious in the Republican primary, again coasting past former Gov. Nikki Haley of South Carolina to continue his undefeated primary streak. The Associated Press called both races just as final polls closed at 9 p.m.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Yea... looks like it's Biden vs. Trump II in November then? ...and with how Biden is doing and the polls are looking... I'm scared for y'all over there.

Chris

Dreams are Endless