• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Also, Afghanistan is pretty well fucked, but we needed to leave the country. It should no longer be our problem save for offering refugees to people wishing to flee the nation.

Dakstang

Offensive
I have a serious question but I am not looking to get into a huge debate/argument about it.

Are you comfortable with President Trump being banned on twitter while the leader of the taliban is not and is posting all through their takeover of Afghanistan?

If so...why?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Dakstang said:
I have a serious question but I am not looking to get into a huge debate/argument about it.Are you comfortable with President Trump being banned on twitter while the leader of the taliban is not and is posting all through their takeover of Afghanistan?If so...why?
I would imagine the leader of the Taliban should be banned as well, but that's just my take. Twitter's a weird company with what they allow.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I have a serious question but I am not looking to get into a huge debate/argument about it.

Are you comfortable with President Trump being banned on twitter while the leader of the taliban is not and is posting all through their takeover of Afghanistan?

If so...why?
Real shit is ignored because people in their feels don't pay attention to the actual problems.