• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
That isn't really what I'm sayin', Blaze. Twitter and Facebook are different though, I think the rules at this point should be determined based on the country. They are communication devices. If ya deserve to be fucked off, you should be but speakin' your mind in American shouldn't warrant that.

I just really don't want a business or company being told how to do their own thing. Like, that's never really been what Freedom of Speech is about. I do agree they need to be a bit fair, because they do seem to target one side more than the other. But at the end of the day, Facebook, Twitter, etc should be allowed to make their own rules and guidelines. That way everyone play by the same rules.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
It sure does, farmers have called me all day pissed off that they took their horses to get cleaned at dry cleaners.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I think I'm gonna head out this thread. I posted some thoughts that I didn't think folks would agree with and they didn't but that's okay. We're all different people and I want keep gettin' along with y'all.

Lover Boy

Certified
As an outsider, it really looks like the US is on the brink of civil war. When was the last time the country was this divided?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I find it funny that security just happened to be that bad and that while they were ushering important people out of the building and going on lockdown, photographers were somehow able to be in there.