The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm asking a serious question here. Cause as I said here, the cop was wrong, 7 times is way to much. But it's not always so cut and dry. I know if someone pulls a gun on me, and I can defend myself, I'm going to damn well do it.

Well, in this case, the cop would be the one defending himself, even tho 7 times is way to much.

Just never be in a situation where that occurs. The cowards way is usually just the right way to go about things.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Just never be in a situation where that occurs. The cowards way is usually just the right way to go about things.

You know, sometimes you can't help it right? :roman If I go to the movies, and I get a gun pulled on me. Is that my fault? Fuck no it's not. Hell I could stay home and someone breaks into my house.

Would you rather me be dead, or the person who pulled a gun on me? Don't take some cop out answer either..pick one of the two.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
You know, sometimes you can't help it right? :roman If I go to the movies, and I get a gun pulled on me. Is that my fault? Fuck no it's not. Hell I could stay home and someone breaks into my house.

Would you rather me be dead, or the person who pulled a gun on me? Don't take some cop out answer either..pick one of the two.

I plead the 5th.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I plead the 5th.

No, please give me an answer.

Trust me, I rather never have to pull that trigger.....but if it's between me and them, why would I not defend myself?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
My only issue with it, is them shooting the guy 7 times. Seems a little extreme to me, no matter what he was doing. But I also not looked to much into it, other than knowing the dude got shot 7 times in the back. Shoot the man in the leg, or something and that could maybe help. Who knows now tho.

I don't think anyone disagrees with 7 (4 of the shots hit him, but, regardless, it is still excessive) shots being fired as not at all necessary, so, to be clear, I am not defending the amount of shots fired, but, these officers called out orders to him, guns drawn, and he continued to walk away from them, and then reached in to his vehicle. I can't believe people are upset that he got shot. Again, 7 shots is overboard, but, whether it was 1, 4 or 7, this conversation would still be happening.

Think about it this way.....you're sitting on your porch and someone you don't know starts approaching the front door of your home. You draw your gun, point it at him, and ask him several times to leave. He continues to walk towards your front door and then reaches in to his pocket. Are you really going to just stand there and wait to see if he's just pulling out a wallet or a weapon? If you were a cop, you'd be dead in a day. Once he reached in to his vehicle, he made it a decision between life and death. Those officers want to go home to their families just like you and I. They aren't going to wait to see what he's going to grab. Police don't get paid to die. They could have shot him many times over the course of the minutes they gave him to comply. They didn't. They opened fire when he decided to grab for something. Anyone with a hint of intelligence knows that is the worst thing you can do when cops have their guns pointed at you. To repeat again, I do not agree with the amount of shots fired, however, I don't disagree with him being shot, period. He's a fucking idiot who should have just done what he was told.

They don't shoot at the legs because it's a smaller body part, it is easy to miss, and missing gives them time to fire back and kill the officer. That is why they are not trained to aim for smaller body parts. Everyone always says 'they should shoot for the legs'. I am sure you've played video games in which you have had to shoot a moving target. Imagine that in real life, trying to shoot someone's legs as they are running away. Knowing your life is at risk, imagine how you're going to be feeling, thinking. You're not going to take that risk. It's you or him.

I learned a lot of cop stuff from my sister in law's husband. His cousin was a police officer who was shot in the head, you can read the story in the link below. His sister is also married to a cop:

I signed the petition, of course, this piece of garbage didn't deserve to let go, and he wasn't. Fuck him, hope he rots.

There are bad cops out there, absolutely. In this case, the man reached for something, and, although the officer shot 6 too many bullets, everyone is acting like this man was an 'innocent, unarmed victim'. There were reports he had a knife and told the officers he was going to grab a gun. Not sure if that is true or not, but, even if it isn't true, he may have been unarmed while he was walking, but, again, are you going to wait for him to arm himself when he's reaching in to the vehicle? Why is THIS the event that makes fucking athletes getting paid millions decide to boycott? Why is the gun issue in America alone not enough for them to want to boycott? Why is pedo shit being made a 'normal' thing not enough to make them boycott? Why didn't all the sexual assaults that were exposed in Hollywood make them boycott? Why don't school shootings make them want to boycott? I don't give a flying fuck what color anyone is, what gender anyone is, what sexuality anyone is, I am not going to decide when I want to care about something. I am not going to suddenly have an issue playing sports because someone the same color as me was shot by someone of another color. The media here keeps emphasizing white cop shoots black man. Why does this have to be racial? Where is the proof this cop is racist? The amount of time guns were drawn on this man, they could have shot him if it were racist, but, they didn't, they continued to yell orders and shot when he reached. Instead of focusing on the fact that this man ignored police and went to grab something from his vehicle, the media is focusing on this guy being paralyzed from the waist down. Making this guy a victim. Ignoring his actions. I feel 0 sympathy for this douchebag, and I am sure a lot of people will be angry with that statement, but, if he just listened to the police, this wouldn't have happened. These basketball players didn't feel the need to boycott when the 5 year old kid was shot by his neighbour point blank while riding his bike, I wonder why that could be.

I am rambling on, but, subjects like this just irk the hell out of me. There are so many issues wrong in this world, every good person on this planet deserves peace and equality, but, it's never going to happen because the media manipulates people in to thinking what they want you to think, people will always have an opinion without looking at the events that take place, people will always have a stereotype, people will always have selective hearing/reading, there is always going to be divide. Look at how many people now are all about fuck cops, cops are shit, defund the police.....the above article I posted was a good cop who got killed by a piece of shit human being and on the facebook article, a woman was saying the killer should be freed because 'cops are killers'. This is what society has come to because it's been brainwashed to think every cop is a piece of shit who's trigger happy. Bad cops exist. Bad people exist. Not every cop is bad. Not every person is bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I don't think anyone disagrees with 7 (4 of the shots hit him, but, regardless, it is still excessive) shots being fired as not at all necessary, so, to be clear, I am not defending the amount of shots fired, but, these officers called out orders to him, guns drawn, and he continued to walk away from them, and then reached in to his vehicle. I can't believe people are upset that he got shot. Again, 7 shots is overboard, but, whether it was 1, 4 or 7, this conversation would still be happening.

Think about it this way.....you're sitting on your porch and someone you don't know starts approaching the front door of your home. You draw your gun, point it at him, and ask him several times to leave. He continues to walk towards your front door and then reaches in to his pocket. Are you really going to just stand there and wait to see if he's just pulling out a wallet or a weapon? If you were a cop, you'd be dead in a day. Once he reached in to his vehicle, he made it a decision between life and death. Those officers want to go home to their families just like you and I. They aren't going to wait to see what he's going to grab. Police don't get paid to die. They could have shot him many times over the course of the minutes they gave him to comply. They didn't. They opened fire when he decided to grab for something. Anyone with a hint of intelligence knows that is the worst thing you can do when cops have their guns pointed at you. To repeat again, I do not agree with the amount of shots fired, however, I don't disagree with him being shot, period. He's a fucking idiot who should have just done what he was told.

They don't shot at the legs because it's a smaller body part, it is easy to miss, and missing gives them time to fire back and kill the officer. That is why they are not trained to aim for smaller body parts. Everyone always says 'they should shoot for the legs'. I am sure you've played video games in which you have had to shoot a moving target. Imagine that in real life, trying to shoot someone's legs as they are running away. Knowing your life is at risk, imagine how you're going to be feeling, thinking. You're not going to take that risk. It's you or him.

I learned a lot of cop stuff from my sister in law's husband. His cousin was a police officer who was shot in the head, you can read the story in the link below. His sister is also married to a cop:

I signed the petition, of course, this piece of garbage didn't deserve to let go, and he wasn't. Fuck him, hope he rots.

There are bad cops out there, absolutely. In this case, the man reached for something, and, although the officer shot 6 too many bullets, everyone is acting like this man was an 'innocent, unarmed victim'. There were reports he had a knife and told the officers he was going to grab a gun. Not sure if that is true or not, but, even if it isn't true, he may have been unarmed while he was walking, but, again, are you going to wait for him to arm himself when he's reaching in to the vehicle? Why is THIS the event that makes fucking athletes getting paid millions decide to boycott? Why is the gun issue in America alone not enough for them to want to boycott? Why is pedo shit being made a 'normal' thing not enough to make them boycott? Why didn't all the sexual assaults that were exposed in Hollywood make them boycott? Why don't school shootings make them want to boycott? I don't give a flying fuck what color anyone is, what gender anyone is, what sexuality anyone is, I am not going to decide when I want to care about something. I am not going to suddenly have an issue playing sports because someone the same color as me was shot by someone of another color. The media here keeps emphasizing white cop shoots black man. Why does this have to be racial? Where is the proof this cop is racist? The amount of time guns were drawn on this man, they could have shot him if it were racist, but, they didn't, they continued to yell orders and shot when he reached. Instead of focusing on the fact that this man ignored police and went to grab something from his vehicle, the media is focusing on this guy being paralyzed from the waist down. Making this guy a victim. Ignoring his actions. I feel 0 sympathy for this douchebag, and I am sure a lot of people will be angry with that statement, but, if he just listened to the police, this wouldn't have happened. These basketball players didn't feel the need to boycott when the 5 year old kid was shot by his neighbour point blank while riding his bike, I wonder why that could be.

I am rambling on, but, subjects like this just irk the hell out of me. There are so many issues wrong in this world, every good person on this planet deserves peace and equality, but, it's never going to happen because the media manipulates people in to thinking what they want you to think, people will always have an opinion without looking at the events that take place, people will always have a stereotype, people will always have selective hearing/reading, there is always going to be divide. Look at how many people now are all about fuck cops, cops are shit, defund the police.....the above article I posted was a good cop who got killed by a piece of shit human being and on the facebook article, a woman was saying the killer should be freed because 'cops are killers'. This is what society has come to because it's been brainwashed to think every cop is a piece of shit who's trigger happy. Bad cops exist. Bad people exist. Not every cop is bad. Not every person is bad.

I'll read this all later as I'm gaming right now.

But the part I did read, already if you look at my few other post after, I basically say the same thing about defending yourself, because trust me I am 100% for self defense. My only problem was what I said about the amount of times he was shot.

The rest I will read when I am done and give a better reply.

Reactions: Doom

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I'll read this all later as I'm gaming right now.

But the part I did read, already if you look at my few other post after, I basically say the same thing about defending yourself, because trust me I am 100% for self defense. My only problem was what I said about the amount of times he was shot.

The rest I will read when I am done and give a better reply.

No worries, it's a long read LOL, I just caught that post of yours and responded before I saw your other posts afterwards.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

They don't shoot at the legs because it's a smaller body part, it is easy to miss, and missing gives them time to fire back and kill the officer. That is why they are not trained to aim for smaller body parts. Everyone always says 'they should shoot for the legs'. I am sure you've played video games in which you have had to shoot a moving target. Imagine that in real life, trying to shoot someone's legs as they are running away. Knowing your life is at risk, imagine how you're going to be feeling, thinking. You're not going to take that risk. It's you or him.

Okay, now that I can reply better. I honestly can't say I disagree, like I can't blame the cop, you do what you can to make sure you go home for sure. Like I said earlier, things like this aren't just cut and dry, I look at each thing on a case by case basis. Anytime that the person reaches for something, and they get shot I don't feel bad for them, because the cop has no idea what the person is reaching for. So that's a risk you take when you make a dumb choice to make it seem you could be getting a weapon.

When it's something like with George Floyd, where he was already on the ground and not a threat, but the officer kept his knee on his neck, that's a problem. People want to act as if both things are the same, when they are far from it. In one case, the person COULD still be a threat, they might not but, but they could be. The other, you got him down, he's clearly not a threat now, so cuff him and get him in the car. Like, they just aren't comparable you know?

So yeah, besides the using them extra bullets, the cop did what he had to do to make sure he went home that night, and made sure his fellow officers went home that night as well.

Reactions: Doom and Swamps

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I agree, using this as a branch from Floyd is stupid.

My main gripes as well are the media and society, it just pisses me off how there's always a narrative, and that so many people just gobble that shit up. The media picks and chooses what stories it wants to share, the media picks and chooses what edits they want to use, the media picks and chooses certain 'trigger' words that they know gets people in to their emotions and gets the reactions they want. I want people to be outraged by ALL things inappropriate, not just whatever suits them. Parents can't even send their children to school without the fear of a shooting, yet, this is what makes the world stop and get angry. I am probably going to end up repeating myself a million times here, but, I am just beside myself that these athletes are boycotting over this while not giving a shit about other serious issues. They are mad a cop fired 7 bullets, but, kids going to school with automatics is not enough to stop them from playing basketball.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I plead the 5th.

He asked you a legit question. Not everyone lives in safe suburban areas. Blaze is from an area in Georgia, where it isn't uncommon to get in that situation.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He asked you a legit question. Not everyone lives in safe suburban areas. Blaze is from an area in Georgia, where it isn't uncommon to get in that situation.

Well, I do live in a safer area now, but I visit my Grandma a lot, who does live in Macon.

Hell, a week or two ago when I was there tho, they was two people loose in the neighborhood. Cops shut the street down, wasn't letting anyone in or out, had people lock their doors and all that. Hell, that's typically a nice neighborhood as well, for Macon... but yeah, like I'm thankful I never have had to defend myself, and hope I never have too, because no sane person wants to have to take the life of someone else, but I also don't want to die. So yeah, self defense is important.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Yeah, that's really fucked up. The cops who were on the scene should be in some sort of trouble for not doing their job. Dude straight up murders all those people,

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Gun still in hand too. The videos showed him running away, falling, getting hit with a skateboard. Skater Boy was also a felon, sex offender too. Guy in the meme also a convicted felon with a gun.

Sorry for the meme, but it was the least of the bunch that wasn't to offensive.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1598533055582.jpg
    FB_IMG_1598533055582.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 5

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Also, see Kyle Rittenhouse is a case of someone putting themselves in that situation. He CHOSE to go from where he lived in Illinois to Wisconsin. It's not like he was just in the area and got attacked or anything. He could've stayed his ass back in Illinois, and none of this would happen. So, I hope he doesn't get off on self defense, since he had zero fucking business even going that far, with a gun(that he can't legally have) and chose to cause problems. Put him away.