The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
And if you want me to post the Rittenhouse video, it shows three armed guys attacking him. I can post it if you want. I know this goes against the narrative, but truth and facts ya know.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Twitter is such an unbiased source of information!.

Funny we bring up someone in a "Blue Live Matter" group, yet ignored the fact that more than 40 people have been killed by the "Protestors" since this shit began. I guess peaceful protesting consists of marching into people's neighborhoods and making threats, burning peoples property, hitting people with bricks, etc. For those of you whom have never been in a physical altercation, a brick to the head can kill you. People setting a building on fire with you or other people can kill you. Not just the flames, but the smoke can kill you. But, since we support this nonsense we just going to call it "peaceful protesting". We going to ignore the fact that Democratic Mayors have told their police departments to stand down and not engage. So why do we get shocked when average citizens take up arms to defend other Americans against a bunch of spoiled white kids who think they are doing something? Don't get "Outraged" when the bear attacks you back. Do I support this shit? No, I hate the fact that Americans will let themselves get so blinded by false narratives and start killing each other. It pisses me off that people are dying who don't need to die. Both sides think they're justified, yet in the end, this is the bullshit that's going to get us locked down for good.

Okay I’m glad you admitted the other side was wrong also, because I was really starting to get mad. Cause both sides are wrong.

Like if you stay peaceful when you protests cool, I support that. But when you start burning and looting I’m like whoa now back it the fuck up.

But that being said, it’s no reason to go open season on people either.

Both sides are wrong and we’re fucked. I’m sad what’s happening in my damn country.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doom and Swamps

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
And if you want me to post the Rittenhouse video, it shows three armed guys attacking him. I can post it if you want. I know this goes against the narrative, but truth and facts ya know.

The video doesn't show the whole story, unfortunately. But tell me, a 17-year old open carrying a gun in a state where the law requires you to be 18-years old to do so (which is a felony), shoots a man in the head, which isn't in his property. By definition, he's guilty of "Felony Murder". Whether or not it was self-defense is thrown out the window.

Ah yes, armed with plastic bags and sticks.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Okay I’m glad you admitted the other side was wrong also, because I was really starting to get mad. Cause both sides are wrong.

Like if you stay peaceful when you protests cool, I support that. But when you start burning and looting I’m like whoa now back it the fuck up.

But that being said, it’s no reason to go open season on people either.

Both sides are wrong and we’re fucked. I’m sad what’s happening in my damn country.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Exactly bro, there is absolutely no reason for this to be going on. We have got to fucking do better than this. We are a first world country , but we act like we are still in the Old West. People don't understand, when someone dies, they don't come back the next day.

This isn't a game or a movie. People lose fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, etc. It hurts like hell when you go visit your best friend's grave back in your hometown. It hurts remembering all those times you hung out together on a Friday night after we finished up destroying fools on the football field. No longer hitting the block. No longer catching flicks (seeing Big Momma's house sill one of my favorite memories). Hurts knowing that two of the four pieces of shit involved didn't even go to trial although you are almost certain one of those two were the one who pulled the trigger. By the way, my boy was just getting off work heading home when this shit happened. Was murdered just because these four assclowns had beef with someone entirely different and shot the wrong person because his car looked similar. We hadn't even graduated six months and he was about to go off to school with me.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
The video doesn't show the whole story, unfortunately. But tell me, a 17-year old open carrying a gun in a state where the law requires you to be 18-years old to do so (which is a felony), shoots a man in the head, which isn't in his property. By definition, he's guilty of "Felony Murder". Whether or not it was self-defense is thrown out the window.

Ah yes, armed with plastic bags and sticks.

Do I think he should have been down there with a gun? No i don't. Should people have been chasing him? Nope. Like I said, when you keep pushing a bear it will bite you back. The Black Bear in Georgia, tried to keep to itself, but when people keep encroaching upon its territory its going to do what it does. Humans are also animals and will defend themselves, even to the death. If local cops aren't going to stop it, there are people stupid enough to rally up and keep doing this shit. Which means? More people are going to die. Which is fucking stupid.

Do i think all the other "kids" that were walking up and down the street destroying shit should have been there either? No, i don't. This bullshit is going to keep happening, people are going to keep dying, people are going to keep getting assaulted unless leaders actually step up and stop it. Then again, we can't let good outrage go to waste now can we? I wonder how many more people are going to end up dying because of some stupid shit before we as a country wake the fuck up. Too many young people are also doing stupid shit and getting themselves arrested. Getting a felony on your record will cause you to lose a lot of future potential opportunities.

By the way, this kid has also been called a Boog Boy, which was just a stupid meme that started up. The media picked it up and made it seem like it was a legit group. But since the Twitter folks say he was Blue Lives Mattet, we gonna assume that too.

Reactions: Doom

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Do I think he should have been down there with a gun? No i don't. Should people have been chasing him? Nope. Like I said, when you keep pushing a bear it will bite you back. The Black Bear in Georgia, tried to keep to itself, but when people keep encroaching upon its territory its going to do what it does. Humans are also animals and will defend themselves, even to the death. If local cops aren't going to stop it, there are people stupid enough to rally up and keep doing this shit. Which means? More people are going to die. Which is fucking stupid.

Do i think all the other "kids" that were walking up and down the street destroying shit should have been there either? No, i don't. This bullshit is going to keep happening, people are going to keep dying, people are going to keep getting assaulted unless leaders actually step up and stop it. Then again, we can't let good outrage go to waste now can we? I wonder how many more people are going to end up dying because of some stupid shit before we as a country wake the fuck up. Too many young people are also doing stupid shit and getting themselves arrested. Getting a felony on your record will cause you to lose a lot of future potential opportunities.

By the way, this kid has also been called a Boog Boy, which was just a stupid meme that started up. The media picked it up and made it seem like it was a legit group. But since the Twitter folks say he was Blue Lives Mattet, we gonna assume that too.

Considering there's video of him getting praise from officers and being offered water bottles by them, yes. I'd say that's a fairly safe assumption.

• Angry

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The state of america really pisses me the fuck off. I love my home country, but, jesus fucking christ, what a goddamn sad display. NOTHING like what happens there happens in Canada. Every single day in America, there is some bullshit going on it, people need to get their fucking shit together, and fuck all these athletes picking and choosing what to protest. The outrageous gun issue isn't enough to get them to boycott, but, a man who doesn't comply with police, reaches in to his vehicle to grab who knows what, gets shot and it's suddenly enough to make them not want to fucking play sports.

• Angry

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The state of america really pisses me the fuck off. I love my home country, but, jesus fucking christ, what a goddamn sad display. NOTHING like what happens there happens in Canada. Every single day in America, there is some bullshit going on it, people need to get their fucking shit together, and fuck all these athletes picking and choosing what to protest. The outrageous gun issue isn't enough to get them to boycott, but, a man who doesn't comply with police, reaches in to his vehicle to grab who knows what, gets shot and it's suddenly enough to make them not want to fucking play sports.

My only issue with it, is them shooting the guy 7 times. Seems a little extreme to me, no matter what he was doing. But I also not looked to much into it, other than knowing the dude got shot 7 times in the back. Shoot the man in the leg, or something and that could maybe help. Who knows now tho.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Don’t shoot the man at all, period. Don’t shoot anyone at all, period.

Shocker

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Don’t shoot the man at all, period. Don’t shoot anyone at all, period.

Shocker

I mean, sometimes you got to if they are trying to shoot you also. So I won't say AT ALL PERIOD

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I mean, sometimes you got to if they are trying to shoot you also. So I won't say AT ALL PERIOD

People just shouldn't be shooting other people at all, period; that was the point though.

Reactions: Jimmy King

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
People just shouldn't be shooting other people at all, period; that was the point though.

Oh no I get that, but I'm just saying if you know someone is going to try to shoot you, you don't just take it...you defend yourself....

If someone points a gun at you, and you have one also....what are you going to do?

Reactions: Swamps

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Oh no I get that, but I'm just saying if you know someone is going to try to shoot you, you don't just take it...you defend yourself....

If someone points a gun at you, and you have one also....what are you going to do?

I'm going to dance. Who could resist doing the fucking chicken dance?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

He's telling the original person not to pull the gun in the first place not the person defending themselves afterwards

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm going to dance. Who could resist doing the fucking chicken dance?

I'm asking a serious question here. Cause as I said here, the cop was wrong, 7 times is way to much. But it's not always so cut and dry. I know if someone pulls a gun on me, and I can defend myself, I'm going to damn well do it.

He's telling the original person not to pull the gun in the first place not the person defending themselves afterwards

Well, in this case, the cop would be the one defending himself, even tho 7 times is way to much.