The Rock responds to Cena promo last night.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't know whats going on with this forum, but it keeps adding in random text.

Just read the article: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0221/549945/the-rock/

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Guarantee if Rock cuts a promo like Cena's, he'll get world wide recognition and praise. Cena cuts one and gets half of the people saying it's good and half saying it's rubbish.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Guarantee if Rock cuts a promo like Cena's, he'll get world wide recognition and praise. Cena cuts one and gets half of the people saying it's good and half saying it's rubbish.
Exactly, the IWC will call it one of the best of all time too.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Can't wait for Rocky's words about this. I hope he just doesn't repeat the same way he did last year to Cena's comments and he brings it.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I'm just not into this feud, I don't care about star power. And now when I know there will be the HIAC - fuck Cena, fuck Teh Rock,

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
I'm just not into this feud, I don't care about star power. And now when I know there will be the HIAC - fuck Cena, fuck Teh Rock,

I'm not into either feud, but HIAC should be a good match, while the crowd will carry Cena/Rock to being entertaining

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm the only one not pumped about HIAC it seems.

I'm far from pumped about anything concerning WM.. I just expect they'll both go all out and make it a memorable match

The prospect of Taker killing himself worries me more than anything

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:

U sound like a typical pg era kid though.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
U sound like a typical pg era kid though.

How does he sound anything like a "PG Era Kid"

I'm pumped for all the matches on the card except the DBry match. I really MITB.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
SpaceR said:
How does he sound anything like a "PG Era Kid"

I'm pumped for all the matches on the card except the DBry match. I really MITB.

That's JeebaK's gimmick if you don't love the AE you're a PG mark, see my rep for further examples of this genius.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I CAN'T WAIT WHEN THE ROCK GET CENA HIS BOOTS TO ASS AND BEAT HIS ASS AT WM28! SO CENA FINALLY STFU! AND CENA PROVE WHY HE A PG BITCH 1 AND FOR ALL!