The Rich Get Richer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Sports Team
psOTgB7
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
giphy.gif

Do any of you just look at the Forbes Rich List just to sicken yourself? Asking for a friend.

Number one on the list, Owner of Amazon Jeff Bezos who is worth...

$201.6 BILLION DOLLARS!

That's Two Hundred and One Billions Dollars.

Do you think he would give me the .6? He'd still have plenty to live on.

Fun fact. The Owner of the company I work for is on the list at 212... still not bad right?

Ace

Reaction score
Capitalism is simply the best solution. Regardless of shit like this.

Bezos may have 200 billion but he also ensures an insane number of people have jobs. This goes with most of these super-wealthy businesspeople.

Does he need 200 billion? No. Will he be able to spend a fraction of it? No.

But I don't begrudge him it either given what he has done for - lets be honest - the global economy. I'd rather have Bezos with 200 billion and amazon... well... existing... than no rich bezos but no amazon.

Reactions: Chris

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
What sickens me, is that I've payed damn near 35K in federal income taxes alone for the year. Hell, it ain't even the end of the year yet. Haven't even mentioned my damn property and State taxes....

I wish the States did our income taxes like Mexico does. Where you pay a lump sum, and if you pay it early you get some back. Then maybe, just maybe people will wake up when they actually see how much money they're paying out and demand a real change rather than blindly screaming "we need more taxes"! Bitch, please.

Yeah, it does sicken me Dmac. Sickens me even more that these fuckers pretend to be activists and use people as pawns so they can get richer. That is a whole nother story and I don't want to derail your thread, bro. My apologies in advance.

Reactions: Chris

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Sports Team
psOTgB7
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Capitalism is simply the best solution. Regardless of shit like this.

Bezos may have 200 billion but he also ensures an insane number of people have jobs. This goes with most of these super-wealthy businesspeople.

Does he need 200 billion? No. Will he be able to spend a fraction of it? No.

But I don't begrudge him it either given what he has done for - lets be honest - the global economy. I'd rather have Bezos with 200 billion and amazon... well... existing... than no rich bezos but no amazon.
The best thing about it is definitely keeping people in jobs and you can't fault that at all.

Amazon made a hell of a lot of money during the pandemic which does benefit Bezos because of the profit they made, but in order for him to do that he needed the staff and it stopped people being furloughed and/or laid off completely.

The company I work for did the exact same thing. We have all been working all the way through Covid-19. No one lost jobs in any of the countries we operate.

And it's fine Swamps. I want to create conversation when I create threads. If you have anything to say that mildly related. More power to you.

Reactions: Swamps