The Revolution Will Be Televised...James Storm's Revolution

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
97ccf57b88ba253cc5dc92ad21261841_S.jpg

One of the most fascinating developments in recent weeks has been James Storm’s “revolution”. His part in the rebirth (or brain-washing) of Sanada is a remarkable tale indeed. However, what is the end goal of Storm here!? Could it be that he is assembling an army of souls with which he will attempt to rise to the top of TNA? Or did he truly see something in Sanada… something that he (and Sanada) felt wasn’t being seen by The Great Muta.

We caught up with Austin Aries, who faced the wrath of The Great Sanada last week, to get his thoughts. “I don’t know what the hell that was. I’ve developed a rivalry with Sanada since we first crossed paths in Japan and that was truly scary to see – some sort of transformation occurred in that match and I really don’t know what it was. What I do know is that James Storm had no business getting involved – and that’s my biggest problem. I prove every single week that I am the greatest man in the world and a victory was stolen from me. Well, this week, I intend to make up for that. So, Storm and Sanada, I’m coming to IMPACT tomorrow night. Don’t worry about finding me, we’ll find you.”

After what we witnessed last week, it will be very interesting to see what Austin Aries will do in response to The Great Sanada and James Storm. Moreover, what can we expect from Storm himself — and will this new persona of Sanada lead both men back to the top of IMPACT!?

Find out tomorrow night at 9/8c on Spike TV!

d61252fe66e74ce46a45e6dbf1cb01b6._.gif

Continue reading...