The revival of the tag division?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Just a couple of months ago, the tag division was really lacklustre. Aj and Daniels broke up, AMW broke up, the naturals released, LAX was owning everyone and VKM was against VKM. Now, we got the bashams, who i don't exactly like but i think they add something to the tag division. Then team 3d won the title from LAX, and now in a feud against the reunited Steiner brothers. And it seems soon, Sabin and Shelley will become the motorcity machine guns(see tna today). now this division is better than wwe again.

thoughts?

Truth

Reaction score
I think its now alot worse then the WWE's. The WWE has a good thing going with Cade/Murdoch, Hardys, WGTT, Deuce and Domino, London and Kendrick, and Nitro/Dykstra. TNA right now has Steiner Bros vs Team 3D ([sarcasm]wow what a great match that will be[/sarcasm]). LAX is doing shit with Guerrero and the random combo of Harris and Rhino (makes absolutely no sense), and then Shelley and Sabin who arent even doing anything in the division, Sabin needs to lose the X division belt first. So yes TNA's tag division used to be amazing and for the last few months its been real bad. The Bashams suck and will never be anything more then VKM as TNA didnt even want to hire them, and well they have no charisma and suck. VKM, there just old and untalented now, I dont really see the point of them anymore.

xtremebadass

A couple months back, TNA's tag division was owning WWE's, but WWE got the shoe out of their ass and finally put thought back into their teams, and TNA really downgraded from what it used to be. I think TNA's tag division went down the crapper when AMW split up, and the recent departure of the Naturals. Those were the 2 best teams in TNA history.

peeweedeewee

Reaction score
It's not doing as bad as you people think. LAX right isn't in the Tag title scene but they shall come back. Konnan is awesome on the mic for that squad.

Also, Team 3D vs. The Steiner Brothers may not be the best match in the world but I think both teams will give it there all in the match come Slammy.

VKM isn't that crappy it's what they do is crappy. If they went for the titles in a feud with Team 3D that would be cool so overall just because the tag divison isn't as good as it used to be it's still good.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah there alot worse than the wwe tag team divison.But they whole shelly and sabin thing might pick things up again

Fatal 55

Reaction score
K let's see... back last year we had. Styles & Daniels, LAX, Team Canada, AMW, Naturals, Team 3D, James Gang, Dutt & Lethal, Bently & Kazarian, Paparazzis, Diamonds In The Rough... Heck even Hoyt & Killings were fairly decent ! Now as people said we have Team 3D who are getting boring, VKM who atleast were fairly decent last year, Steiner Brothers who will be gone by next month, Bashams who completely don't look like a team anymore, Serotonin (If They used them propperly and didn't job them every week!) Sabin & Shelley if you can count those, are the only fairly decent team at the moment. But again if they use them as a tag team the X-Division goes down the crapper...

So it's lose-lose situation.

It's a real shame because team's like AMW, Naturals, Styles & Daniels & The Diamonds In The Rough were the reason i started to watch TNA.

Hopefully the Naturals & The Diamonds In The Rough will end up in the WWE quite soon in the future which would be great!