The Return of the Era of Awesomeness

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yes ladies and gentleman. After having disappeared for months, WWEForums Prodigal son has returned. But I'm not here for any of you. I am here to prove once again that I, Master of Destruction am the GREATEST thing known to man. I have girls screaming my name, wishing they could be with me. Men, Grown men, in tears wishing they could be me. But it sucks for them because they CAN'T. The Era of Awesomeness has once again returned to WWEForums and it will be something every single one of you will always regret.
:finger: That is for every single one of you.
MOD out.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Master of Destruction said:
Yes ladies and gentleman. After having disappeared for months, WWEForums Prodigal son has returned. But I'm not here for any of you.]I am here to prove once again that I, Master of Destruction am the GREATEST thing known to man. I have girls screaming my name, wishing they could be with me. Men, Grown men, in tears wishing they could be me. But it sucks for them because they CAN'T. The Era of Awesomeness has once again returned to WWEForums and it will be something every single one of you will always regret.
:finger: That is for every single one of you.
MOD out.

13 Posts , 0.1 posts a day and
I am here to prove once again that I, Master of Destruction am the GREATEST thing known to man.
Dammit I wanna prove all that with 13...:haha:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome back dude. :eek:tunga:

And yea.....back at you :finger: