The return of Kharma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scorpionking

Banned
Reaction score
With a resurgence in the Divas division, the re-emerging importance of the Bella Twins thanks to Total Divas and the standards raised by AJ Lee and Kaitlyn in recent weeks, it is safe to say women's wrestling has become more important in the WWE recently.

And as the company seemingly looks to emulate and then outperform TNA's Knockouts, it looks like they might be bringing in the biggest force available to the Diva's division, a woman who had one of the best rivalries in the recent history of women's wrestling against TNA's Gail Kim.

Rumours have been circulating for months about Kia Stevens resuming her role in WWE, with the company reclaiming the trademark on the Kharma name and the lady herself teasing that she may "perhaps" return back in March.

English website v2journal.com reported:

Her agent told the v2Journal recently that she was not available for interviews due to negotiations with her re-signing with one of the "big companies".

However, earlier this week, her future was confirmed when all reference to "Kia" and "Amazing Kong" were removed from her Twitter profile. Now the only information on her profile relates to the WWE with a link to the WWE superstars web-page.

Whilst some will find it to be a hard sell to really get back into the Divas in WWE, a legitimate wrestling presence such as Kharma returning to the business should lead to real feuds and an ever increasing standard of women's wrestling becoming a key part of the programming.

Personally, the thought of feuds with AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Natalya and the rising star Paige are all things to be excited about.

And it would not be too far-fetched to speculate as to whether a Wrestlemania 30 match against one of the bigger names in Divas history like Trish Stratus or Lita could be on the cards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I would think a return would be a no-brainer for the company, but apparently she is a bit of a pain in the ass.

I wouldn't mind it, it would finally stop my 14 yr old niece to stop asking me when Kharma's coming back to wrestling. And I gauge a wrestler being over if my nieces like them or not. because thats the target demo.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I've never been entertained by her. Just not my cup of tea.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Don't buy this report at all, I mean if she was returning to the company then she wouldn't be stupid enough to basically acknowledge it with all the Twitter changes and shit. With that said though I would totally be down to see her come back and squash the shit out of AJ, just a shame Beth isn't still around.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I would make her work pro bono or dirt cheap, she stole money like a leech last time

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Wonder if she annoyed any divas, looking at the Bella Twins, with her recent shoot with Kayfabe Commentaries? They may try to block this return like they did with Maria :( I want to see her return so that they can play out the angle that they had for her last time around that was cut short because of her pregnancy. Would add more talent to the Divas division and add another actual wrestler which is a bonus.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Wonder if she annoyed any divas, looking at the Bella Twins, with her recent shoot with Kayfabe Commentaries? They may try to block this return like they did with Maria :( I want to see her return so that they can play out the angle that they had for her last time around that was cut short because of her pregnancy. Would add more talent to the Divas division and add another actual wrestler which is a bonus.

We don't actually know that is true. I would like to see her back but kind of doubt if there are any truth to this rumour.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
We don't actually know that is true. I would like to see her back but kind of doubt if there are any truth to this rumour.

Don't see why she would make something up like that and be so specific about it. We know that WWE were looking to book a current divas vs. old school divas match and it never eventuated so that adds to the fact that it is probably true. Anyway I need someone to blame for not seeing Maria and I choose them.