The Reason WWE Changed CM Punk vs. Kevin Nash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE officials made the decision some time in the past week or so that Kevin Nash won't be wrestling for them. It's likely Nash will stick around for the time being and participate in the occasional angle but unless something changes, he won't be having a match. This is why CM Punk vs. Kevin Nash at Night of Champions was changed to Punk vs. Triple H. WWE knew going into RAW last night that Nash wouldn't be wrestling.

We reported last week that Nash recently went to Pittsburgh to do physicals for the company and something happened there that made them decide that they don't want Nash in the ring taking bumps and doing something as physical as a whole match. There is still some chance that Nash could end up wrestling but something happened after the physicals that has put a roadblack in front of Nash's return match.

The decision to put Triple H in the match with Punk wasn't made until yesterday afternoon. The original plans had Punk going over Nash at Night of Champions.

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observe

So they pretty much announced the match just so they could change it? Wow that's kinda lame lol.

Reaction score
I'm still thinking bait and switch. Vince and Co. have already pwned the fuck out of the dumb IWC twice in 12 months with Punk and Bryan, both of which were reported by Da Meltz, so I'll wait till we get to that bridge.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK do people mean "partial source"? WO is the source. And all of the leaches steal from them, F4W or Keller.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Yeah. He was good enough to do what he did tonight, but not wrestle a match?

...god...

Reaction score
Eh, I think they're saving Punk and Nash for the cell and personally. Triple H will obviously be deterred from competing in this match at NoC in some way, shape, or form.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Punk vs Triple H should be a better match anyway so I'm all for it.

fuzzy

Reaction score
I'm glad they changed the match to Punk/HHH. much better match then what would've been done with Nash/Punk. Nash wasn't all that great back in tna and he had a bunch of matches.
I'm all for HHH/Punk. Nash will 100% get mixed into the match somehowsomething minor although.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Nash wasn't all that great back in tna and he had a bunch of matches.

While I'll agree with the point that Nash may be washed up by now... did you ever stop and think that maybe TNA talent is just shitty? Who did Nash fight? A fatter, unmotivated Joe? X-Division guys jobbing to him? C'mon man...