The reason why HHH cut a retirement speech

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It was reported on Monday that Triple H’s retirement speech was not planned at SummerSlam when he loss to Lesnar but WWE wasn’t happy with the original crowd reaction to his apparent retirement. One person in WWE noted that no matter what anyone claims, the entire reason they shot the retirement segment on Monday night was because they needed to get footage of the “right” crowd reaction meaning fans chanting “thank you Hunter” and other things like that.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/backstage-update-on-triple-hs-next-match-rematch-with-brock-lesnar-more#ixzz24wnskj5d

I thought it was a bit random to be honest.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
what a load of shit fuck youre paul youre a stupid ass whiny bitch !!!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ehh just a waste of time. I kinda think the speech was going to be given anyways, so it doesn't bother me.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Indeed, having footage for those thousands of recaps and replays with fans chanting "you tapped out" when it's supposed to be "oh no don't go away HHH we luv u" doesn't really work.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Better then what I would chant....
YOU GOT BURIED YOU GOT BURIED YOU GOT BURIED