The Real Slim Shady. Eminem!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StaticX

Reaction score
f_Eminemm_8365eb5.jpg

Had my PC formated, just downloaded Photoshop and hell loads of resources, wanted to try em!

Plz rate! :)

P.S I'd like to credit WS for the style I tried out. (By that I mean how I put the 3 eminem's in this one sig)

C4

That's decent work, I like it.

"The Real Slim Shady" text could have been in a better font with the same style as the Eminem text. Nonetheless, it's good other than that... 7/10

StaticX

Reaction score
Thanks man. And I made the Real Slim Shady text that way myself. As its a subtext and not the main. And I really do think that this's the best font to use for subtext.

Thanks again for rating it and for your comments! :)

Enigma22

Reaction score
the only thing i really dont like is the real slim shady text. i think it would be better if it just wasnt there... nice sig tho...

Wordlife

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome, 10/10, Change The Real Slim Shady Font Though Man.... Awesome!

Wrestling Station

Its good to see that my styles and ideas are helping people to improve :D

well... :(

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
So the downfall of WS begins. Just kidding WS still rules the GFX Kingdom but sooner, or later some one is poisening this guys computer. Anyways, jeez Static thats amazing. I don't even mind "the real slim shady" text. If its the sub text then its great. I can't find one negative here except the fact that I suck at graphics...

StaticX

Reaction score
Haha! WS! I'm coming at you! :p
Anyways, thanks for the comments guys! :)

Wrestling Station

Imma close my request shop and not make more signatures in this case :sad: lol.

Diesel, you maybe right. :)