The Punisher is getting his own series on Netflix

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
This is awesome. I loved Bernthal as Punisher. Definitely deserves his own series and I hope it is as violent as he was in season 2 of Daredevil.

After months of rumors, Netflix has officially given the green light for a The Punisherseries. Entertainment Weekly reports that Marvel has just ordered a new series starring the gun-toting vigilante first introduced in Daredevil season 2. Jon Bernthal is set to reprise the role of Frank Castle, army veteran turned anti-hero, for the show. Writer and producer Steven Lightfoot will serve as showrunner.

THE SIXTH MARVEL SERIES ON NETFLIX

The Punisher, which will follow Frank Castle's quest for bloody justice in Hell's Kitchen, will be the sixth series in Marvel's stable of Netflix shows. It joins the likes of Daredevil, the Peabody Award-winning Jessica Jones, and the upcoming Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and The Defenders on the streaming network.

The decision to launch a new series with the Punisher makes sense. Apart from bothDaredevil and Jessica Jones receiving strong reviews from critics in the last year, Bernthal's performance as Frank Castle was praised by critics for its complexity and rawness. There's no word yet on when the series will premiere, but expect Castle to make his return at some point in the next few years.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Knew this was inevitable, I'm very happy.

What a time to be alive.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So fucking awesome to hear this news, but knew sooner rather than later The Punisher would get his own show. The Punisher was the stand out star from the Second season of Daredevil for me, and Jon Bernthal take on the character was so perfectly done. To me Jon Bernthal is The Punisher inside and out. This show is going to be so crazy, and I'm ready to ride this Roller Coaster.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler