The pregnant man.. Isn't pregnant man!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
The pregnant man is no longer pregnant ... and he's showing off his baby daughter to the world.

Thomas Beatie, 34, has released photos of his new daughter, Susan Juliette Beatie, to People magazine.

Beatie reportedly endured 40 hours of labor before a midwife delivered the baby naturally on July 3. And, after just four days at the hospital, the little one and her family were able to return home.

Beatie, who was born a woman but had surgery and gender reassignment which legally makes him male, decided to carry the child for his wife Nancy because she had a hysterectomy years before. However, Nancy is able to breastfeed the baby thanks to a process known as induced lactation.

Beatie says that he kept his reproductive rights because "wanting to have a biological child is neither a male nor female desire, but a human desire."

Well the most controversial birth in the history of birth's happened. This is about the most stupid thing that has even happened.She is still a "she" no matter what anyone wants to think or say.Your are trying to make me believe that one can cut off their breast and start growing a beard and that makes them a man..That's hog wash.She is still a she and a "MAN" did not have a baby people.I tell you people will believe anything now days. We are so gulliable now, and it's a ridiculous. Well here's the link, and the direct quotes from the article.. Click here for the video, and where I took the quote from..
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...pregnant_man_thomas_beatie_unveils_first.html

1chiban

Reaction score
I know. He is still a she downstairs so as far as I'm concerned it's not that big of a deal lol.

heels unite!

Reaction score
well technically it isnt a pregnant man is it? i heard about this ages ago. its quite pathetic in my mind.

The_Model

Reaction score
This is fairly old news but yes, I disagree with how they are saying a man had a baby when it's just a woman who had some work done. If I remember correctly, the female organs are still there.

Vandy316

Reaction score
i feel very bad for their daughter. shes going to have a terrible life at school.

heels unite!

Reaction score
true. and after she leaves school. people dont think about others at present. its all about themselves. poor kid.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
The only part of the LGBT community I have a problem with is the transsexuals. It annoys the hell out of me. Gay black guys are pretty annoying too though....

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^Agree.. It's nasty.. Call me a steriotype but I'm VERY religious, and don't believe that we were made for that crap. It's sick, and wrong in my opinion

chessarmy

He is a woman so you can't really call him a man. Plus he still has a...you know what down there.

Either way, the media tried to make it seem like an actual man was giving birth, which is pretty nasty

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah man it's like mankind's obsessed with going against god's will.. It's ridiculously crazy

heels unite!

Reaction score
SHe is a woman so you can't really call him a man. Plus she still has a...you know what down there.

Either way, the media tried to make it seem like an actual man was giving birth, which is pretty nasty

i dont give the time of day to any transsexuals. i dont have anything against them but god gave you the looks you have and you should respect that without going through surgery.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Ever since I have heard of this and the big uproar about it I have only thought one thing.

WHO THE FUCK CARES?

I don't see the thing of making a huge deal about it, this person was a woman still technially although she had turned into a man, but just not in her private parts, you know...

To the people with huge problems with trannys, I say who cares, if they are not happpy enough with their gender, let them get a sex change, don't make comments about it, just let it happen, yes you should be happy with who you are, but people can make their own choices in life and it is not up to us to comment wheither they should be allowed to do it or not.

Same with with gay people really.

and no I am not a birdie myself nor do I know anyone who is, this is just my view, I just don't care.

The A-man

Reaction score
^You don't have to worry about that. Sadly, most people are too busy shooting and stabbing each other to death, spreading diseases, poluting and screwing up the planet, hoarding money and supplies, and just being assholes in general to do ANYTHING that even comes close to achiving immortality.

Enigma22

Reaction score
this is some fucked up shit dude lol. i dont really give a shit about pregnant men tho so whatever...