The Perfect Mosquito Cock Block

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

A study recently published in the journal Acta Tropica on mosquito feeding and breeding habits found that the insects are less likely to eat or reproduce when the song "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" by Skrillex is playing.

The specific type of mosquito researched was the Aedes aegypti, also called the yellow fever mosquito, known to carry a multitude of diseases.

Before detailing the experiment, researchers noted that it is known that electronic music - and more specifically, Skrillex's breakout single's low-frequency vibrations - disrupt mating habits in insects. They found that the noise makes it harder for them to receive signals from hosts.

For the experiment, researchers created a "music-on" and "music-off" environment in which they studied the Aedes aegypti and came to some conclusions.

The study: The electronic song "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" reduces host attack and mating success in the dengue vector Aedes aegypti. - PubMed - NCBI

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So now I just need to this song as loud as I can during the summer and I will be safe. Awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

3d0m

HAT(RED)
Reaction score
I can't fuck to this garbage either.