The Passion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The Full Play: I watched this coiple mths ago and I cried thru the whole thing cause Its soo true and hmit hit me right in my heart. The whole TRUE story Of christ.

Reactions: Red Rain

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'll check this out, thank you :) I don't talk a lot about it here, but Jesus is extremely important to me. When I had my born again experience, I experienced him in full and realized he was there. It was amazing so I am sure this will be intense.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'll check this out, thank you :emoji_slight_smile: I don't talk a lot about it here, but Jesus is extremely important to me. When I had my born again experience, I experienced him in full and realized he was there. It was amazing so I am sure this will be intense.
Well, the first few vids are bout the ending of christ. Couldnt find all the beginning stuff so I just posted the actual Play in Full itself. Did u know that the area they did tbis in, New Orleans, Is like the Heart of Evil. The city of evil. And they did that play right in the middle of that town to prove a point. Mardigraa=Evil

Reactions: Red Rain