The Pandemic Project · Keep Your Distance · RAW · November 9, 2020 ·

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stojy

Reaction score
I've always enjoyed the way you include what's happening with COVID and stuff in here, just adds an extra interesting layer to the BTB. I'm always intrigued to see how these updates then relate to your booking.
A similar return for Roman here as he had in real life I guess which is fine. Considering how huge his reign has been and all that he has done, I'm really curious to see how or whether you differentiate in here, as can get a little dull if we just rinse and repeat what happened in real life over and over.
Glad to see this is still going in my time away, and that you've even started posting a 2000 BTB (which is much more in my wheelhouse). You're definitely one of the most consistent on here, looking forward to following once again.

Reactions: DTP

DTP

Reaction score
KGnK7L2.png

CFNVXpd.png

YD26gZK.png
A9fMkZW.png

qnW74wn.png

E9TeUS9.png

oEvrIuC.png

NxKiaF0.png

xvG3hgi.png

y8bQ5LN.png

TbTCtYx.png

Ny2isQ8.png

hpVS8k5.png

Sar6af5.png

aMxk9q8.png

Ow086C9.png

sQxuayg.png

DHmKSRa.png

pXsrD5Y.png

KntACkC.png

iP8meGB.png

hLLiLOO.png

uPmAHAe.png

DTP

Reaction score
xs88nu0.png
ifbThFA.png
yyXiby0.png

BB6a6zM.png
Ar929Kk.png

rnOQhBs.png
PYlmV1P.png

CssKlSN.png
FgnMjtI.png
nb7Wx2m.png
nqY1ECN.png
Re2NNp0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Stojy

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Reaction score
Website
open.spotify.com
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Catching up on your shows, DTP! A few notes from both Raw and NXT:

Raw -
Solid start to Raw. Having Rollins, Andrade, and Lashley all in that opening segment. Both Rollins and Andrade seem like legitimate threats, and writing this as I read, fully expecting Seth to get added to put Lashley's title in the most jeopardy with all the moving pieces with the stables.

This Mustafa Ali gimmick works. Better than anything WWE did with Retribution. (and adding on after the production truck: I'm double downing on this. INCREDIBLE!)

Reading the Styles match, was just waiting for him to get upset at Anderson and Gallows about not letting him do it on his own against Matt Riddle. Would like to see a rematch next week for Riddle to get an actual 1-on-1 match with Styles, but this is all playing into the hands of the US Champ.

Hating Nia so much, hope she doesn't find a partner hahaha

Banning Edge from the Thunderdome and not Randy Orton is an Adam Pearce issue... feels like a NFL officiating gaff or a middle school teacher catching the retaliator.

Theory and Murphy getting one on the Los Lotharios, assuming it's flipped next week and Los Lotharios regain some momentum in similar fashion before their title opportunity

Was the fridge running? HAHAHAHA. The 24/7 title is so hard to book for, but giving those comedic reliefs with R-Truth is pretty great

It's really Asuka? Damn... And they won. Double damn. Hoping Charlotte beats Nia Jax, but one can dream she had lost that tag match lol

Did Randy Orton just retire? I'm not sure about this one... maybe it's to hold off the big blow-off match until a bigger PPV than Clash, or perhaps for more fans in attendance? But wow... not even Flair could get him to RKO. I do like the difference in styles of booking this rivalry. WWE irl would've had Orton drop Flair at the word, but this confliction says something. I'm very intrigued to see if you put a buffer feud in for Edge, or if this is just a one-week thing.

Admittedly, not entirely a fan of two talk shows on the same episode. KO Show and MizTV being on the same show just feels like double-dipping, especially with them not in a direct feud of trying to out-do one another... but a very interesting interaction with Omos. I feel like Styles and the OC have their own thing, so giving Omos a tag partner, The Miz might be good until Omos eventually improves and turns on The Miz.

I was originally confused of Shelton getting a 3-minute match on Ryder while a pandemic is going on, felt unnecessary until I saw you bring in a potential union with Bobby Lashley. I'm down.

I'm so shook at the main event. Did Zelina Vega purposely make it more difficult on Andrade, by helping Seth beat Lashley and become WWE Champion? Something doesn't make sense there for me... And then DREW McINTYRE! We're definitely getting a fatal-4 way and it's only a matter of time until that's official for Clash.

NXT -
Starks trapped in a Steel Cage with Starks is going to be something. Wish it was someone other than Grimes to enhance Lee to that spot, but hopefully you have plans for the Carolina Caveman soon.

Love how you're booking Legado as a legit dominant faction. Kushida versus Escobar is about to go hard. Could see a scenario where Kushida requests help to take down Legado, but unless Kushida recruits the help of Kalisto or Swerve, I don't expect a win for the Time Splitter.

Contract signing is a bit different, having them in two different locations to sign it, and I loved it! Makes the animosity for one another feel even greater for the buildup to their match.

To add to the Grimes comment, you have a good selection of young talent to grow: Grimes, Conti, Hartwell, just to name a few. Stacking the roster I see!

BALOR VS KROSS! YES!!

Interested to see how Hit Row does. Do you add Swerve to the group? Do they stand on their own? Do you have someone else in mind to join Hit Row? I always thought Swerve was the glue that held this group together, but it could be a real challenge to have this group thrive without Swerve

Did NOT see that ending coming! I always doubt titles change hands in triple threat or fatal-4 ways, especially on a regular weekly episode. I should've guessed with NXT UK coming back, gives you some eyes on the product with Imperium as champions. This should set up Ever Rise getting a rematch, but the build with Cole/McAfee has been exceptional.

Overall, love your shows. You definitely take your time to implement your ideas, while redoing some IRL stories that have been done better and with more intention than there was at the time. Solid stuff DTP.

• Love
Reactions: DTP