• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official WS Political Thread

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
this ain't the forum where the posters wear tin foil hats. If you want the type of response like that, you won't get it here. The posters are far too intelligent here to get caught up in that.

However, we all get to watch AOC and the rest of the "Squad" waste more tax payer dollars on stupid tax funded meetings to "Demand Answers", rather than helping their own constituents.

Anyone want to discuss actual problems here or is it still going to be a mimic of Television? I've seen enough episodes of "Orange Man Bad" to know we are going to have to see four more seasons of that show.

I mean, we can discuss the homeless epidemic, the very real threat of the black plague returning, constituents Getting ignored, etc.

I mean shit, they have had to close down playgrounds for fear children will be attacked by rodents. The suicide rate keeps rising. People are dumping garbage in the middle of large metropolitan areas. Yet everyone keeps focusing on Jibba jabba.
:MJ:

We're all fucking morons. Did you not get the memo?

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Leftist loonies will try make this a trump conspiracy and the right retards will link it to the Clinton's.....

Main thing should be on how a guy on suicide watch would be left with things he could hang himself with.

Shit, even in the drunk tank they take away your belt, shoes and long sleeve shirts.

Reactions: Boombox Brock

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Anyone saying Trump is intelligent is a rube.....they have chalk on their backs.

That grifter shit he does is sooooo transparent and should easily be seen by rasslin fans since we've been watching grifters most of our lives.

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Hell of a country we live in. Fuckin guy is on suicide watch and kills himself so that means...

Oh and there's new news out that he had broken bones in his neck which is consistent with strangulation