The Official "Who The Fuck IS This Famou$187" Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

ok so he's been caught being black.... he posts new pictures up of himself, and more than 90% of us here still have no clue if those are real or not....

Many of us here would like to know the truth... FAMOU$187, WHO, REALLY.... WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Come out and be forward with us now, your gimmicks are a joke, therefore us members here think your a lame joke as well. Prove to us who the fuck you are now, I don't care if this is a goddamn flame war, talk your shit or whatever... if ya got proof to back it up, by all fucking means do so.

Until then, forum, let us commence and question ourselves... WHO THE FUCK IS FAMOU$187?

Wrestling Station

could it be that Famou$ is gates' bastard son?! o_O an offspring of two queers during sparing in Iraq? and out of boredom! Famou$ is born!!!

C4

Famou$ = C4.

Only a blueberry like me can pretend to be a black american. :glare: