The Official Southpark Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

SouthParkHD.png

It's one of the funniest cartoon shows of all time and it's simply awesome. Therefore it deserves a thread of it's own! If you haven't seen SouthPark ever before then go to:

www.southparkstudios.com

It's perfectly legal.

With Season 12 just started, we have seen some classic episodes:

Canada on Strike
Major Boobage

Some of my favorite episodes from SouthPark have been Cartman Sucks, Imaginationland series, Over logging, 4th Grade, and umm... I can't remember more right now :S

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I like the one with the crapping out of the mouthes and well thwe combustion one lol.

C4

I like the one with the crapping out of the mouthes and well thwe combustion one lol.

How to shit out of your mouth, that was one hilarious episode!

Which characters do you guys like? I love Eric Cartman and Mrs. Garrison (Mr. Garrison if you've seen the latest "Eeek! a penis" episode. I'm glad that Mr. Garrison is back on the show!)

Anyone seen 4th Grade, back from season 5 or 6 maybe, if you haven't go watch it. Because it's another great episode.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
I like Kenny, Cartman, Mr. or Mrs. Garrison, and mr slave haha

and wut is the episode 4th grade about, i have probably seen it just don't remember the episode name

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
fucking great show ever

too many great episodes to name.

lol but i do like the crapping out of the mouth one

and my fav's are probably Cartman, butters, Mr/Mrs. garrison. and mr. slave

C4

Butters is so very awesome.

and wut is the episode 4th grade about, i have probably seen it just don't remember the episode name

In the 4th grade episode, the boys go to the 4th grade and they have a new teacher who has large boobs, well just see how funny it is: www.southparkstuidos.com

John

which is better, family guy, southpark or other comedy??

family guy personally. sorry southpark likers, i dont like it much. i find it funny but i dont like it.

C4

which is better, family guy, southpark or other comedy??

family guy personally. sorry southpark likers, i dont like it much. i find it funny but i dont like it.

Family Guy sucks.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Scott Tenorman Must Die

Greatest episode ever.

Though With All Apologies to Jesse Jackson is pretty close.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Why the fuck doesn't this thread have more post?

Bumped for great justice. Season 13 just started yesterday!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It's about time this new season kicked off. I didn't see any hype for it though on Comedy Central. I just checked to see if any of the latest episodes were coming back on and seen the description say 2009 Season 13. Hoping this one goes for a while and not only do 3 episodes and go off again like the last season.

I still think it's amazing how last season, they made that episode about Obama winning the election less than 24hrs after he won.

CT Styles

I don't really watch it but the 'Christian Rock Hard' one made me cry. It was so damn funny.