The Official SD Discussion thread for 7/31/09

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Jeff Hardy is scheduled to defend his newly won (*Sigh*) World Title against John Morrison this Friday.. And before someone decides to bitch about me spoiling this, the match has been announced on WWE.com, so SHUT UP!

Discuss!

the dark knight

.. And before someone decides to bitch about me spoiling this, the match has been announced on WWE.com, so SHUT UP!

Discuss!
just because it was on the site doesn't mean its not a spoiler part XXXXI

Soulpower

just because it was on the site doesn't mean its not a spoiler part XXXXI

REALLY?!? A spoiler would be if I told you who won the match. You know, something that WWE hasn't announced!

the dark knight

where exactly have they announced it? if they hadn't done that on tv, its a spoiler. anything happens outside tv= spoiler.

Airfixx

Oh god, I SO hope that Punk costs Jeff the title and sets up a 3-way for Summerslam (I s'pose they could always go the less spectacular route and have Punk cause a DQ or something and still set up the same match).

..In Kayfaybe, he's gotta be pissed that JoMo get's a title shot before he gets his contractual rematch.

Soulpower

And just because TDK got on my nerves. HERE'S SOME ACTUAL SPOILERS (with the tags, of course).

Morrison vs Hardy was great, and yet another in a long line of TV MOTY candidates. I was a bit bummed about Morrison kicking out of the Swanton (Since Punk wasn't allowed to do that at NOC), but it took nothing away from was a GREAT match.)

Punk's heel turn (Yeah, I said it) was great and I marked out for two things. BLOOD (Yes, Hardy bled!), and Punk busting out Danielson's MMA Elbows. SD just continues to be far and away the best show under the WWE banner

the dark knight

.......................just because it was announced on the official wwe site does not mean its not a spoiler. how many times do i have to repeat this? when edge cashed in MITB on smackdown 2 years ago they announced it on the site. does it mean it was not a spoiler? give me a fucking break.

IF IT IS NOT MENTIONED ON TV (raw, ecw, superstars, smackdown) IT IS A SPOILER. i dont give a fuck if vince mcmahon himself came to me and told me about it to my face. its a fucking spoiler.

the dark knight

SD just continues to be far and away the best show under the WWE banner
too bad its not live which means it'll never be as exciting as raw can be. a great example would be next week's title match which to me is pointless cuz we all know the world title is not going to change hands on smackdown without it being spoiled everywhere. unless they take hardy off tv and vacate his title before the match or something.

1) why did they not show the handshake at NOC? that would've made a little sense. fuckin morons.
2) dont like the y2j/bigshow mixed entrance music.
3) am i the only one who's thinking jericho's character is sorta changing?

Kaedon

Reaction score
I thought SD was pretty fuckin good this week. Yeah the main was god damn good, but the opening tag match was the shit too. CT and The Harts work so well together its scary. Its obvious that CT know tag psychology and The Harts, if they dont know it already, are picking it up with the quickness. Now I actually hope the tag feud is moved to Raw (despite the shitting on the BE) so there is no excuse NOT to have the Harts continue to get ring time.