The Official Runescape Topic!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

runescape. some like it, some hate it. its been a while since i was active in runey as its called. rosewt01 keeps complaining about it and in the SB wouldnt tell me why he hates it. so this is the runescape topic.
do you like it or hate it? if hate it why?
the thing i hate that has been recently changed is you cant kill in the worldliness anymore. that sucks :sq_yellow_unhappy:

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Who cares if you can't kill in the wildness it sucks.
I played on it it sucked.
Why I hate it?
What is there to like?

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Runescape? I played that in like..4th grade and stopped that same year. What a shitty game.

Great One

Lol... yeah, I played like 4-5 years ago. Made $500+ real money off it from losers at my school, gold. I use to scam shit all the time and all that stuff, it was bad ass with the old school shitty graphics. Then it got gay.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
It got gay ^? It was always gay.

CT Styles

All the nerds at school played it and me and my friends went and played it and pretended to meet them at all these places and it is the shittest game. I played it for a day and I was over it. So imo, its for nerds.

Wrestling Station

oh its an old old old old old! game. I remember i played it on Sega. But really i didnt enjoy it coz of the poor graphics plus there was no real continuety in it. Kinda pissing game.