*The Official Grand Theft Auto 4 Countdown Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

GTA4.png

Grand Theft Auto IV (also known as GTA IV or GTA 4) is the upcoming eleventh instalment, and first in the fourth generation, of the Grand Theft Auto video game franchise, announced for release by Rockstar Games within February-April of 2008 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game is set in a redesigned Liberty City, based heavily on New York City. GTA IV runs on the RAGE game engine, which also powered Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis. The game is being written by Rockstar co-founder Dan Houser. It will include online play, but will not be an MMOG. GTA IV has been nominated for a 2006 Golden Joystick Award in the One To Watch For 2007 category.

Developer(s) Rockstar North
Publisher(s) Rockstar Games
Distributor(s) Take-Two Interactive
Series Grand Theft Auto
Engine RAGE
Release date(s) February-April, 2008[1]
Genre(s) Action
Mode(s) Single player, Multiplayer
Rating(s) ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
PEGI: TBC
Platform(s) PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Media Blu-ray Disc, DVD-DL, Input Gamepad

For more info, visit Wikipedia, or other game sites, such as IGN, gamespot, or anything else. Heres some screen shots from the game.

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32-1.jpg

33.jpg

Start Discussing......​

circle

Reaction score
I can't believe they delayed it till 2008...it was the PS3's fault for their frame rate. I think they should hurry and release it for the 360, and do the PS3 when its ready.

I don't think the Wii will have GTA b/c of their high morale values

Mr. Mat

it looks good TBH i just dont like the character a russian guy:thumbdown:

Travis40

I can't wait for it to come out. It's going to be Game of the Year 2008..I'm buying it the day it comes out, the graphics are unbeliveable.

PeepShow

IGN have put up the offical GTA IV box art.

grand-theft-auto-iv-20071128012032646-000.jpg

And apparently there's going to be a new trailer on December 6 (next Thursday).

Source: IGN.com

Travis40

Has there been an official release date yet?....because all I see is Feb-April....

PeepShow

Not that I know of. I guess ask This Guy, Im sure he would know. But as of right now, I dont think its been officially announced

This Guy

It will be around late march early april, but as stated there is no official release date yet.