**The Official Bag DX_3:16/Scotty_Goldman Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Just let it out in here. Rather then spamming up the threads; emotions and feelings can be released here.

seX-Power

Oh no, this is just giving him another place to exercise his awful grammar and to plug his BTB all while making Australia look bad.

But tbh I have nothing against the guy personally, he can just be a bit childish sometimes.

But then again this is the Flame-Alation Chamber so screw niceness and FUCK YOU Scotty_Goldman :)

Evil Austin

wow I must have just seen this place - I am suprised BKB and CT haven't taken this to page ten just pumping themselves up for this before I even got here. Apparently I am still waiting for something ? or do you guys now like me enough to not do anything (being sarcastic).

The Rated R CMStar

or do you guys now like me enough to not do anything (being sarcastic).

You know you've failed when you have to post your intentions in parenthesis

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

wow I must have just seen this place - I am suprised BKB and CT haven't taken this to page ten just pumping themselves up for this before I even got here. Apparently I am still waiting for something ? or do you guys now like me enough to not do anything (being sarcastic).

No one likes you. The whole forum would be better off if you jyst shut up shop and left. You're like herpes. No one wants you, but once we have you, we seem to be stuck with you.

CT Styles

Downer said:
I am suprised BKB and CT haven't taken this to page ten just pumping themselves up for this before I even got here.

I'm surprised you haven't got the message. You've been here ten months.

seX-Power

If you correct the quote you dont need to state the correction in the reply. I'm just sayin'... :shifty: :yes:

Also, the downer gets the award for the 'Nicest BTB Review of the month'. Congratulations and may you bask in your hatred.