The next US president...IWF decides

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

With the primary season upon us and the presidential election less than a year away, I wanted to get a feeling for how my fellow IWF's were leaning.

Recent polls have shown that the races for nominations are extremely close. Lets see how the IWF stacks up.

If the Presidential Election was held today, who would you vote for?

Wordlife

i like em all, but I voted for Huckabee cause he seems more of a better candidate to me than any other Repub.... and for Demo. I'd vote Clinton or Obama idk.... prolly Obama cause I'm from Chicago and he's our State Senator

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Iam Australian and iam 15 so i can't exactly vote, but if i could i would go with Ron Paul; I just like his stance on issue's i.e. Distancing the US from the United Nations

the dark knight

not from the US....so, which one of them is black?

PeepShow

I find it funny that Clinton is leading like everyone's ballot so far, yet I have never heard anyone, and I mean anyone say that they want her for president. Now that is fucked.

BTW, I voted for Edwards. Go Democrat :) If not Edwards, then prolly Obama

phantomgerald

Edwards I can't see leading the most important country in the world, I just can't. To me, he is and will always make a great vice-pres, but never pres. I voted Obamma. I like Paul but I can't see how a republican will stand a chance in this, especially since the minority of undecided voters look likely to pick either Obama or Hilary.

And Hilary Clinton garners votes from middle age women by getting them to believe that she will win them rights. I'm sure of all the women voters she would get the most votes.

O and Bloomberg is considering running as an indy. Maybe he'll spring a surprise.

Nation

I find it funny that Clinton is leading like everyone's ballot so far, yet I have never heard anyone, and I mean anyone say that they want her for president. Now that is fucked.

BTW, I voted for Edwards. Go Democrat :) If not Edwards, then prolly Obama

Edwards is a fucking charity case.

CenaMark54

B/c for the most part, he looks black. Would that be the correct answer? lol

I know and I'm not trying to be a racist or anything but whenever a half white half black person is asked their race they always say african american.

Why don't they ever say white? They have some whiteness in them too.