The new soft drink: Cow Piss

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Showstopper was Indian? :laugh:

"Cow urine offers a cure for around 70 to 80 incurable diseases like diabetes. All are curable by cow urine,"

sounds logical now.

but I doubt it could actually cure diseases like diabetes, scientists would have thought of it first.

Evil Austin

Who knows in many years this actually might be something worth drinking. Think about it for a moment; we drink Cow's milk, we eat Cow's meat.

Probably a long long long long ... long time ago when someone invented drinking cows milk was healthy or eating cows meat was tasty. Everyone was thinking what a freak? but you know now everyone does it.

For some reason this may be the same. Because you probably won't even taste the urine.

C4

Who knows in many years this actually might be something worth drinking. Think about it for a moment; we drink Cow's milk, we eat Cow's meat.

Probably a long long long long ... long time ago when someone invented drinking cows milk was healthy or eating cows meat was tasty. Everyone was thinking what a freak? but you know now everyone does it.

For some reason this may be the same. Because you probably won't even taste the urine.

You bring up some very excellent and clever points, the stuff you said about cow's milk and meat.

I'm not too sure but if there is concrete proof that it cures diseases then I don't see anything wrong in drinking cow piss.. :49:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The same effect is done with coconut oil. Yes, coconut oil. Apparently its a miracle substance that can cure heart diseases, alzheimers and prevent cancer.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score

But the milk and meat have things in them we need to survive, so it is completely logical to eat them (even if someone sees it as disgusting). Urine on the other hand doesn't hold enough (if anything) to provide sustenance, hence why it is dispelled from the body as waste. This is just another example of how people blindly follow religion without logic. Unfortunately I don't think anyone will drink enough to get sick, thus no one will learn that it does nothing (I'm sure they will disregard the fact that it doesn't cure diseases with an "it's all part of insert deity here's plan).