The new Nightmare Family ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The All-Nighter

Reaction score
It looks like Cody Rhodes is gradually building a stable to continue and maximize the feud against The Bloodline gang ... In recent weeks, we have seen him support Sami Zayn and yesterday he made it easier for Kevin Owens to reunite with Zayn ... If Rhodes is indeed building his own stable with Zayn and Owens, there will surely be a 4th member (since The Bloodline is made of 4 members, until or unless it will increase in numbers in the near future) ... I wonder who the 4th member might be. Randy Orton and Matt Riddle have unfinished business with The Bloodline, but seem unavailable in the short term (unless WWE is fooling fans just like when they lied about Logan Paul's injury last November) ... So, I would not mind seeing NXT star Bron Breakker or L.A. Knight join Rhodes, Zayn and Owens alongside someone as their manager, someone capable of matching wits and verbal jibes with Paul Heyman. I am thinking of Dan Lambert (unless Heyman betrays Roman Reigns) ... Adding Breakker or Knight would be a great opportunity to finally bring Breakker to the main roster and invest in him as one of the future WWE main eventers or once and for all promote Knight the right way (considering the fact that he oozes charisma, confidence, commitment, great in-ring skills and supreme mic skills) .... Who would YOU like to see join Rhodes' stable ? And does anyone know if Rhodes owns the rights to the "Nightmare Family", name ?

Attachments

• Frea3RkXsAAo4_M.jpg
    Frea3RkXsAAo4_M.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Coincidentally I thought about this as well when I say Cody looking at the TV at the end of the show. HOWEVER, I don't think it happens. KO and Sami go over at WM, and I don't think anything beyond that happens between the two teams. I think after that Jimmy and Jey see the error of their ways (despite if Roman loses his belt or not). But, playing devil's advocate, who would I like to see hop into that stable to face the bloodline? I'm really not sure. It has to be someone with Roman ties. I don't want Bron coming up and some how get tied with Roman cause in the end, he just needs to lost. Whoever has history with Roman I pretty much would accept, tbh.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Looks like you're reading too much into it to be honest. Never got the impression he was building a stable, more just loosely associating with people who have a common goal.

The All-Nighter

Reaction score
Coincidentally I thought about this as well when I say Cody looking at the TV at the end of the show. HOWEVER, I don't think it happens. KO and Sami go over at WM, and I don't think anything beyond that happens between the two teams. I think after that Jimmy and Jey see the error of their ways (despite if Roman loses his belt or not). But, playing devil's advocate, who would I like to see hop into that stable to face the bloodline? I'm really not sure. It has to be someone with Roman ties. I don't want Bron coming up and some how get tied with Roman cause in the end, he just needs to lost. Whoever has history with Roman I pretty much would accept, tbh.

If the stable would be formed and Bron would join, it would lead to him winning against Roman, not losing.

Last edited:

The All-Nighter

Reaction score
Looks like you're reading too much into it to be honest. Never got the impression he was building a stable, more just loosely associating with people who have a common goal.

Looks like you have a negative approach to most threads .... And your reply is off topic ... I did not ask whether I am reading too much into it (which I am not) OR whether Cody is forming a stable ... The topic is >>> WHO might join IF Rhodes forms a stable.

• Haha
Reactions: Dale

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Negative approach and off topic by saying that aligning with someone doesn't equal forming a stable

:reganderp

I'll entertain you though. The 4th person would quite clearly be Ricky Starks, he was backstage at the Rumble for Cody so I imagine he was speaking with HHH about joining once he gets out of his AEW contract.

• Wow
Reactions: Death By Looch

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
There's obviously only one true answer to this.

iogYpI.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dale

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Brandon Blaze will be the 4th man. Top up and coming talent, all the makings of a huge huge star one day. Definitely going to be him.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He’s not forming a stable lol. He’s just helping KO and Sami for this one final push to Mania

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
He’s not forming a stable lol. He’s just helping KO and Sami for this one final push to Mania
your reply is off topic ... I did not ask whether Cody is forming a stable ... The topic is >>> WHO might join IF Rhodes forms a stable.

The All-Nighter

Reaction score
Except the off topic replies and the aspiring comedians :lol, it was interesting reading about Baron Corbin's or Brandon Blaze's would-be addition ... Adding Corbin would give him another chance to improve his current status in WWE, while Brandon Blaze would be an exciting surprise.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
If there was to be a new member of the Nightmare Family, then I would love it to be Chad Gable.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Face stables rarely if ever get over in New York.

Cody better off by himself and just having friends for back up is alot better than an official faction.

And I just quite frankly never want to hear the words Nightmare Family uttered on TV again
shower-time-amber-ciotti.gif