The new logo and graphics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Thoughts on it anyone? Somebody post it if you haven't seen. I think it's a nice and small evolution.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Haven't seen, should include in OP. Can't find it myself.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
f65c0725831443eba1982c3605dedfdb.jpg

Personally I think it looks great, shame I don't watch SD.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It ain't bad.

But the WWE logo still looks hideous. lol

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The graphics are a big upgrade.

Smackdown seems to be getting more focus now which is good. There's even talks about doing a smaller brand split again and putting Bryan as the face of it from what I can gather.

Lackin

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
The graphics are a big upgrade.

Smackdown seems to be getting more focus now which is good. There's even talks about doing a smaller brand split again and putting Bryan as the face of it from what I can gather.

It is good that smackdown is getting more focus from WWE. But if they did have a brand split it would be a incentive for me to start watching it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The brand split could happen some time in the future, but I don't think it's happening this year for that matter.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not saying it will happen, but this year is somewhat likely since the authority storyline has been going on for nearly 2 yeas, even longer if we consider their face run.

Lackin

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
The brand split could happen some time in the future, but I don't think it's happening this year for that matter.

MyCareer mode on 2K15 has it got it right where Smackdown is the brand for Mid Carders. I would be happy if the unused superstars that you see on Raw once in the blue moon or when two main eventers are having a fight have their own brand that is not development.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
MyCareer mode on 2K15 has it got it right where Smackdown is the brand for Mid Carders. I would be happy if the unused superstars that you see on Raw once in the blue moon or when two main eventers are having a fight have their own brand that is not development.

Aye, I guess SD could be utilized as a brand for midcard talent. We'll see what happens, though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm not saying it will happen, but this year is somewhat likely since the authority storyline has been going on for nearly 2 yeas, even longer if we consider their face run.

It could happen this year, I'm not saying it won't.
Nothing's been set in stone yet, as far as The Authority storyline goes.
It may end at Mania with Sting defeating HHH, but then Vince could take over or they could bring in a new GM... Or maybe, they won't have a GM on the show at all. Who knows.

But, wouldn't it be kinda early? Because, you know, they unified the major titles in late 2013.