The most n00bish thing you've done on a forum?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Pretty self- explanatory.
So it can be on this forum, or on any forum you joined.

For me, I guess my early days here, i posted the "thats the real erection..smurfs!" thread.. was n00bish..lol

whats yours?

the dark knight

i only visited the thing for media before. pretty n00bish lol.

the dark knight

just remembered, when i PMed monkey 10 times asking why the fuck did he give me an infraction for lmao. i didnt know that double posting wasnt allowed, it was allowed in the football forums so....

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I used to do alot of very n00bish stuff back in the day (not really here) like spamming, making pointless threads, one of the noobish thing I have done was request for one of the top mods of a forum to be banned lol.

and I remmember when I first joined here I asked Mike for a mod spot and I only had two posts lmao, that was over a year ago (I wonder if he remmembers)

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I joined a forum and in the middle of a debate on whether downloading full albums was moral or not, I posted something along the lines of "Regardless of morality, does anyone have any album downloads?" The forum was for the band Kamelot and that's the only post I made.

3lions

Reaction score
Most noobish thing? When I very first joined the forum in 2000, I used to talk in 'txt speak' * on occasions* and I would spend all my time here (which is quite sad). Then I grew up and got a life.

JHar888

Reaction score
haha, this is hard for me 2 answer...but ok...i got kinda mad at lk21 for having rules like, "don't bump old threads," and "only 1 btb at once." then you, WS got on my tail about that then i got kinda p.o.ed. i also invaded the power 10 btb thread and trash talked about how my btb is the most under-rated.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Either A.when I first came I made a post sayn that Hardcore Holly deserved the title more than Benoit (how ironic) which now that I look back....that wasnt n00bish at all......or B.whenever im 'turdman' and I go raid forums =)