The Most Epic Stable Known To Man?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Yes folks, more epic than The Main Event Mafia, The Frontline & The Prince Justice Brotherhood combined, the latest from the long line of TNA induced clusterfuck stables, I give you:

- Sources within TNA have confirmed that the members of Samoa Joe’s “Nation of Violence” stable are in fact “ECW Originals” Balls Mahoney, Stevie Richards, Spike Dudley and former ECW Champion Bobby Lashley.

Tazz will be revealed as Samoa Joe’s advisor once his no-compete clause with World Wrestling Entertainment expires.

Source - WNZ

THE NATION OF VIOLENCE

Srsly, this has gotta be fake, but i posted it for an epic laugh.

Kizza

Mmm, possibly, but still, this could be an exceeding amount of retardism, even for TNA.

Airfixx

^^^Nah, that's gramatically correct - The comma in that sentence seperates the notion of ECW Originals and Lashley as a former ECW Champ.

Airfixx

Would make for a great Motown bandname though....

Bobby-Joe Balls & The Toothpicks

phantomgerald

Other than the Lashley guy, how is this dumb? True they probably can't wrestle for shit, but they can bleed every single night until they're old and wrinkly with no blood left, so it'll add some interesting segments to the show. I'll throw Abyss in there instead of Lashley.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Meh sounds like it might be dumb but I'll give it a chance before I knock it. I mean it could be good cause I mean all of them could get hardcore if they needed to and be very violent if they wanted to.

chessarmy

Yes, lets all shit on this before we even see what happens first. I guarantee at least half of you will like this stable once they actually debut.

TNA does some Blue shit, but this ISN'T one of them

Kaedon

Reaction score
There is NO WAY this is real. Not even Vince Russo is that stupid