The Miz Sky Sports Interview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
[video=youtube;2fBkVvwHlQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fBkVvwHlQQ&lc=z4B1JU3vRci_mm8FrwvYrHTvTy4 KzC4uUbR7557Ri64&feature=inbox[/video]

Pretty good interview. Shame he didn't break Kayfabe as much as the other guys like Kane and Sheamus have done before. I do like his response to the comments about it being fake though.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Thanks for posting this, I love The Miz and the guy is awesome outside the WWE. One of the best hardworking people outside the company.

Last edited:

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Miz is becoming a punchline nowadays. He builds himself to be like some messiah yet is still pretty lame. I'm starting to become less of a fan of him yet his name is still in my damn user name. I'm just not a fan of guys tanning too much and making angry faces that resemble a 5 year old girl.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Don't see how he is lame, it's his gimmick he portrays in the WWE and he tries to remain in character and be this awesome guy outside the WWE. In person, he is a great guy.

If you're not a fan of tanned up guys. What about Ziggler? Drew McIntyre? Chris Jericho? They're all in your favorite wrestlers.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
The difference between them is that they aren't as bad as Miz. Miz just looks down right horrible with that tan. I just think he needs a new thing because it's getting stale. I've met The Miz in person and he truly is the man, but ever since Maryse got fired he has just fallen off. I hope he picks himself up and rebounds because I'm proud of him for what he has become. He has come a long way but he needs to fix things up a bit.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I agree, he needs something like a face turn. Since WM27 or before it, he's gotten stale and isn't that top guy anymore. Although, he is one of Vinces favorites so I would expect him to be back in the title scene later this year.