The Miz goes berserk after losing to CM Punk on Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
http://www.wwe.com/videos/the-miz-reacts-to-his-most-recent-loss-against-cm-punk-wwecom-exclusive-march-13-26004676

Poor Miz. :sad:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIm1F061_ZA[/yt]

That was horrible, all he did was kick shit. Why didn't he speak at all? Still predicting a face turn tbh, Miz could be the breakout of the summer.

Reaction score
IKR. Putting him on a match against the WWE champion? obvious victory from Cm Punk. The way Johnny put Miz in the match saying he doesn't have the chance sounds like Miz is gonna turn face soon.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah I'm telling you guys Miz was pretty over as a heel once he turns face he will be a top babyface everybody would love him. Just look at his path to success. Did it all on his own and never gave up.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
As stupid as it sounds a double turn with Punk may be possible some time in the summer. Think back to Survivor Series '98 The Rock was on fire a babyface and ended up as the corporate champion as Mankind turned in the opposite direction. I'm not saying it will happen but they've done it before and Punk's been on top for the majority of Johnny's reign as Raw GM. Sure there were a few attempts to screw him but he counted the pin at the RR, amongst other things. Maybe I'm just being a mark and I want to see the suit wearing sell out Punk.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
i really do not like the miz but this is bull shit putting him in a match with the wwe champion is total bullshit.

Reaction score
CmPunk said:
i really do not like the miz but this is bull shit putting him in a match with the wwe champion is total bullshit.

All of the matches on yesterday's RAW had obvious winners.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
I really thought Santino was going to win ......................... Not :troll: Santino Best wrestler alive ................... True ;)

Reaction score
CmPunk said:
I really thought Santino was going to win ......................... Not :troll: Santino Best wrestler alive ................... True ;)

I thought he'd win if it wasn't a handicap match.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
That was horrible, all he did was kick shit. Why didn't he speak at all? Still predicting a face turn tbh, Miz could be the breakout of the summer.

In my opinion it's good he didn't speak. Those backstage segments (on YouTube) are meant to be "hidden cameras", Miz speaking to himself would be a bit of overkill. Plus, it sold his "whiny baby tantrum weak ass mofo" gimmick well. I'm a huge Miz mark as most people know (come@me Savage) and I'm all for a face turn, but if he's given some crummy ass non-unique gimmick then it's a disaster waiting to happen.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Miz's wrestlemania moment will be as follows: Miz comes out.... Challenges ANYONE on the roster.... Cue Funkasaurus music... Squash.....

Over!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?g4mwi5

Reaction score
Darksidetrin said:
Miz's wrestlemania moment will be as follows: Miz comes out.... Challenges ANYONE on the roster.... Cue Funkasaurus music... Squash.....

Over!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?g4mwi5

Or Miz just turns face.