The Miz & Angelina love

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Just wished me a happy engagement on my facebook wall woop :) for those who i have on my fb go look its all real. Plus the miz and angleina aka lauren are real.

MizMasta3000

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MizMasta3000

I hope the kid doesn't inherit the forehead.

He's doomed.

John

Yeah, And John Cena just congratulated me on becoming more enthusiastic than him.

seX-Power

Yeah, And John Cena just congratulated me on becoming more enthusiastic than him.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LadyHotrod

Just wished me a happy engagement on my facebook wall woop :) for those who i have on my fb go look its all real. Plus the miz and angleina aka lauren are real.

You seem to have deleted me from your FB so I couldn't see your wall.

Hmm, that's pretty strange because I have the REAL Lauren (and she doesn't go by Lauren or Angelina on FB and only accepts friend requests from family and friends, thus, she added me after I met her and her family at No Surrender in 2008) and you're not on her list and she isn't on your list.

Must be awesome to have a fake Angelina post on your wall and have you believe it.

Mister J

Reaction score
I think Angelina Love is overrated. They had to turn her face so the fans can suck up to her even more now.

LKP

I thought she was on facebook a lot mind you LHR. I thought she was the real, she updates her pics all the time etc. The Miz's is real cause he confirmed it on twitter.
Is the real one Angel Williams? if so i requested her the other day. Its ok im just happy i had a good damn party last nite.